[Serie A] Juventus-Siena (6 Viewers)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Who is Sina?
don't be sarcastic man.. you know that the next match for juve in calcio with siena no doubt. and Dr meant that . but it was a typing mistake !

++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

:D
btw isn't this early ffs??I wonder why people get excited when they open new threads :undecide:
early my ass . he is not excited he just open a thread about the match which is close, we will play within 3 days . so when do you want him or others to open a thread ? after a week !

Give ur opinion about the match or dont give a stupid comment at all .

----

2-0 juve

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

don't be sarcastic man.. you know that the next match for juve in calcio with siena no doubt. and Dr meant that . but it was a typing mistake !

early my ass . he is not excited he just open a thread about the match which is close, we will play within 3 days . so when do you want him or others to open a thread ? after a week !

----

2-0 juve
here is another dumbass i have to deal with.I wonder how they find me:undecide:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

----

2-0 juve

wo. chill buddy. relax

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello should give the trident some playing time together over the next few weeks, get them ready for Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)