[Serie A] Juventus-Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Or... Whats wrong with Capello ?
Yeah, he might be over-confident, just like the whole team was against Bayern. To be honest I don't mind if they lost today, just win against Milan and I'm satisfied...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

I believe that they'll show the game when it starts.

For the weekend I believe. Besides, he got that minor injury on the warm-up against Lecce... You never know.

I think Capello is screwing around with the formation, after the Bayern loss. Taking off the wrong players.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004

Or... Whats wrong with Capello ?
nothing. He's doin the right thing if Camo is having some pain(dosen't have to be much) then he should rest until the weekend. It isn't any reason to play with pain.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Yeah, he might be over-confident, just like the whole team was against Bayern. To be honest I don't mind if they lost today, just win against Milan and I'm satisfied...
Every match is worth the same three points.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Every match is worth the same three points.
Of course, but a loss against Milan would hurt title bid hell of a lot more than a loss against Sampdoria at this stage of the season. Hopefully it's nothing serious with Camo and hopefully Chiellini improves.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++

It's not working yet.

Just click on the bottom link I put there. Then click on the channel symbol. I can't put the actual link, b/c it's different for everyone.

the link should be like mm://...
not getting a video its playing but a black screen ::confused: link please guys anyone :down:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

Permit me to be a little greedy, but I want us to win both games!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

too true a win on saturday is more important and would be happy to drop points if we stuff milan

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Of course, but a loss against Milan would hurt title bid hell of a lot more than a loss against Sampdoria at this stage of the season. Hopefully it's nothing serious with Camo and hopefully Chiellini improves.
True enough about the Milan win. To be honest about Camo; i'd be more concerned, if Camo is on the bench for nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)