[Serie A] Juventus - Roma (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Mexes, Ferrari, Perrotta who?

They were all linked to juve this summer, but Moggi is simply amazing. He can smell crap even if before it starts to rotten!
a secret charisma!! :LOL::LOL:

i'll NEVER say again in my life that moggi is an idiot!!! :angel:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

They were all linked to juve this summer, but Moggi is simply amazing. He can smell crap even if before it starts to rotten!
Unfortunately he did not smell Leggrocraplie last year

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
That's what I was talking about...
And I'm laughing at people who praise Ibra for his alleged 5 assists, so why was DP who's less a forward than IBra, so SLAMMED in 99/00 Though he provided around 15 assists???
Because Del Piero was the best player in the world at his peak, and the captain of his team, while this is Zlatan's first year in a much tougher league, and he's 22 years old.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
2-0 would take us 13 points clear of Roma. Does that effectively end their title hopes this season? And 12 clear of Inter, while im at it...

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
That's what I was talking about...
And I'm laughing at people who praise Ibra for his alleged 5 assists, so why was DP who's less a forward than IBra, so SLAMMED in 99/00 Though he provided around 15 assists???
because we expected much more from him. Zlatan hasn't played whole season, we don't know how much goals and assists he will create this season.

Geof

May 14, 2004

The players aren't crap, Roma makes them lookl like crap.

Wait untill Mexes or Ferrari comes over to Juve :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
2-0 would take us 13 points clear of Roma. Does that effectively end their title hopes this season? And 12 clear of Inter, while im at it...
oh yes!!

plus,we are 5 BEAUTIFUL points in front of milan!! :D

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Id say Roma is out of the Scudetto race, however Inter isnt. They got enough power to catch us and win. Remmember, they have already played Roma and Milan, and they will play Lazio now this weekend. So... the following weeks they will face lower squads only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)