SERIE A: Juventus - Reggina (33 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
I dont agree, the Reggina defenders protested immidiatly IIRC.
I have to agree with u on this one.....
IN the replay uis very difficult to se if it was or not handball...but by the reactions of the reggina players..and mainlñy by Dp´s reaction.. u can assume if it was or not.

The reaction of the reggina players was very quick,,,but ok,,some players tend to call for everything....but Dp´s reaction was not normal...i mean.... when u score a goal and u know that is a legal goal..the first thing a normal player do is to stand up and start to run in celebration...and then argue with the referee...but DP didnt do a thing...because he know he was guilty. By the possition of his armm u can assume that he was in fact trying to hit the ball with his hand.....and maybe he did it. In the end..he didnt argued with the ref because i think he was ashamed.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

Did you watch the match at the stadium??

This is so weird!! It seems that everyone didn't see DP arguing with the Ref. But I watch the tape I recorded and it shows DP arguing. But he didn't seem to be furious. But he did argued.
well del pieor never argues and thats in his nature i mean he alredy got a yellow card i dontt think arguing will help hell just get himself inot more trouble with a red card!

Aug 1, 2003
Truth is, I wouldn't mind if it was a handball or what, but it's just so damn difficult to see it even with replays.

Besides its quite obvious if it was a handball its not intentional, why a yellow card?

But thats all over, we won :cheesy:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah.del piero rarely argues with the ref alot,because well how often do you see a ref reverse a decision after protest from the players?

it looks like a goal though,and even if it was a handball,it wasn't blatant or anything and it didn't deserve a card.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
yeah.del piero rarely argues with the ref alot,because well how often do you see a ref reverse a decision after protest from the players?

it looks like a goal though,and even if it was a handball,it wasn't blatant or anything and it didn't deserve a card.
thank you finally some one know what im talking about..lol..well this topic isnt really going around this forum but other places it was..anyways.. if thats the case then many header from the side would look like handballs i mean its just really annoyin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)