SERIE A: Juventus - Reggina (24 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Legro and Thuram were OK in the middle, that mix up was Zambrotta's fualt with a weak header back.

Maresca's goal was agonising to watch as it hit the inside of the post an crept in. Del Piero was very impressive, excellent all round game. Appiah seems to be approaching the form he was showing earlier this season.

3 points won, 2 points gained on the top 2 - things are looking a little better than this time last week.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The two plays that i most liked today were the Maresca and Delpiero dribbles.

Maresca received a good pass from tachinardi and after that....when everyone though he was going to shoot,,,he dri bbled the defender in a very fashionable way.. but sadly he missed and incredibly easy goal.

Del Piero received the ball... dribbled a defender...he continued and when the other defender came..he did a fake leaving the deender on the ground and right away another dribble to the right. It looked nice because when the defender was standing..he didnt knew what happened and delpiero was already firing the ball....sadly it ended in the post.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
in basketball, ppl call that "ankle breaker" :thumb:

good result, regardless of the scoreline. what's most important is that the guys played well. and all of them can get a rest this week, except for DP, gigi (nt like he's running anyways), legro, nedved and thuram.

well, thanx all for ur commentary and postgame review :thumb:

Oct 1, 2002
plz excuse him. he never watched Italian game before he came to Milan.:D

++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
resultato finale 1a 0 per la juventus !!!!!

1point behind roma and 6behind milan, and kaka says juve doesent have a chance any more HAHAHAH wath a joke, if milan draw ore lose againts a angry inter next week an draw again roma and lose againts juve we will be again i campion d'italia

Sep 28, 2002
because our perfonmance in past months hasnt been very convincing and milan took advantage of that an ran away with series of good results. an outcome is that now we are trailing 6 poins behind them. www.lega-calcio.it here you can all the results and see why. you silly

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Congrats are in order I guess :groan:

Nevertheless even "Gods" slip once in a while which explains our *$*&#^$ tie with Lecce. Whatever. Inter next....hmmm 6-0, 4-2, 2-0...interesting to see what the next 'slot machine' brings against the MERDAS. Its not the big teams that worry us..it never was..its these small fokers ... Thank God we got through Perugia with three points.
The loud and arrogant Roma tie against Ancona...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
we are 1 pnt behind roma...i can understand it,ok...
but why 6 behind milan??

what heppened??
Juve lost to Roma...Juve lost to Inter...and Milan beat Roma and Milan beat Inter....oh yeah and we only lost once this season. Simple actually

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
This game could have easily been a 1-1 final, as our defense still looks shaky, and Cozza should have scored on our defensive blunder.

DP is starting to get his groove back, hopefully he will be in top form for the remainder of the season.

Maresca's goal was scrappy, but we'll take it !!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Forza_La_Juve ] ++

Is this the face of a "god" ??????? hehehe

wooa...what happened to him??

i saw in the ighlights the headband,,, but in close up he is very dirty

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
but u didnt say tha we could have won easily 3-1 vinny.
No, thats true, I didnt !!!!!

I just keep watching this defense thinking "what the hell can go wrong next " !!!!!!!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
here are my notes on the match:

Zambrotta was better on the left IMO. does anyone think the same..?

and what the hell happened to nedved..?? his hat doesn't pop up rabbits anymore..?

before maresca scores.. I had the feeling that we can't score in this match.. I waited 10 seconds to make sure that the ref didn't cancel the goal..

I can understand why Juve didn't buy any new players last jan.. BUT, why sell some important back-up players.. ATM, we lack a lot of players.. when the match schedule gets tight, we'll be in deep sh!t.. moggi and co should've not sell some players like Oliviera, zala and Fresi(better than Iuliano)..

good to see Alex regain some of his form..

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
very good point Gandalf...and timely too. There were 2 Primavera players on the bench as eligible substitutes for todays match!
I hope that we remain healthy for the rest of the season. I wouldn't want to see us have to play a Primavera player as we try to hunt down milan for the scudetto or during the CL because of injuries....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)