SERIE A: Juventus - Reggina (13 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
MARESCA GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
resultato finale 1a 0 per la juventus !!!!!

1point behind roma and 6behind milan, and kaka says juve doesent have a chance any more HAHAHAH wath a joke, if milan draw ore lose againts a angry inter next week an draw again roma and lose againts juve we will be again i campion d'italia

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
when things arent going for ya......:down: better luck next time alex!

yeay!! we won....! now we're just a point behind roma, grazie ancona :extatic:

but i wonder, what da hell did ancona do today....that we didnt? :down:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FINITO!
Great!
we the 3 points we were desperate to take from this match!!!
Eben if it is 1-0,i undersatnd that we played pretty nice.....with Del piero being really good and too bad wasn't lucky about 3 times hitting the bar.

WELL FORZA JUVE!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
LAC.....????

90 Reggina try to rush in the last minutes but Juventus' defense is solid and experienced

LOL those eurosport ppl, this is the 1st time i've heard good thing bout our defence in months....:LOL:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
maybe ore defens got the magic back because , againts inter ore defens were great bud chiment did some mistakes, bud was from anti hero a hero in the penalty shoot out's ciaoooo Forza juventus,juve and real are the only 2TOP TEAMS that still are in 3compitisions coppa league and champions leageu i still think we can win the tripple this year

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
"That's over in Stadio Delle Alpi with a poor performance by Juventus but most important is the result! Juventus is now one point down AS Roma and 6 points down leader Milan"

These poor performances are becoming more and more frequent.

We played against a struggling team with lots of their midfielders missing and we scrape a 1-0 win.

Its just not good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)