SERIE A: Juventus - Reggina (34 Viewers)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i ask not only because of this goal. i mean, this year lots of people here praised as one of our best players and then you came and told that its nonsense. just wondered if you changed your mind at least a little. as for myself, havent seen nough of him to judge.
hes played well only against the poor teams.. look at last week where he was shown for what he is... nothing special... everytime against good oppposition or when the game isnt going well he hasnt been able to do anything...anyway we all have our opinions...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
if maresca is so great why is he being taken off? we everything but sure of victory yet...
cause outside of scoring... which he did his best to miss by the way (hitting the inside of the post from 3 yards) he has been very average

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Shadowfax.
If you only like to judge people when they play against big teams?
Do you also think that DP sucks to?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
wath nonsens is is that cassano a talent is , i hate that guy and i dont want to see him in the italian squad this euro2004 i want maresca and miccoli in the italian squad 1000time's better than cassano pimpelface
oh please... neither have shown anything to say they are in the same league as cassano let alone better

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
maresca againts arsenal WORLD CLASS

and art delpiero isent always bad againts top teams like againts real madrid , and agains milan last year (2-1) and againts inter this week, bud i know wath you mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)