SERIE A: Juventus - Reggina (22 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No, its not the most convincing lineup I've ever seen, but I think that Conte and Tacch can provide defensive support, and allow Camo and Nedved to push forward to create. That, along with DP and DiVaio SHOULD be enough.

Remember, this is Reggina. Although our performances against lower divisionteams such as Lecce and Ancona recently don't give me the greatest amount of confidence, they are playing at home, and that has to count for something.

I didn't put Ferrara in there, for fear that he may be a little too rusty.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, who else?

maresca just played 120 minutes on Thursday.

And Conte hasn't been that bad. He's the least of our worries.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If they lose this match, and its still a big IF, this would be the first piece of evidence that loaning off Fresi, Zalayeta, Oliveira, and Davids, and not bringing anyone in may have been a bad idea.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++

maresca just played 120 minutes on Thursday.
yea....he wont play, i'm sure of that.

wait, we loaned out olivera...? i heard that news, merely speculation.....but no confirmation.....or was there, that i'm not aware of?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
wait, we loaned out olivera...? i heard that news, merely speculation.....but no confirmation.....or was there, that i'm not aware of?
I think he even said he wouldn't mind if he was to make his Atletico move permanent.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you were a 21 year old spanish speaking player getting first team football playing for a mid-level team with little expectations, wouldn't you want to stay there too?:)

ahmed_sabry

Jan 31, 2004
i think our team will "should " win that game with heavy score to can destroy any effect 4 roma game after we passed inter in coppa italy , my predict 3-0 (del piero , trezgol )

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If it so....damn we should win it convincingly...
Coz Di Michelle Baiocco,Nakamura,Mozart their best players.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Lets hope Milan will slip against Lecce after their loss in the Coppa at the hands of Lazio
We really need to catch up and can't afford to drop points

Jan 24, 2004
my prediction:

hm..last time I said "we have to win" ...we lost the game..so now I say: We are going to win 1:0 or 2:1. I don't care about conceding goals anymore - we just have to be one goal in advance - soccer is that simple :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)