[Serie A] Juventus - Palermo match commentary (1 Viewer)

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #143
    Absolutely nothing works in our team. Nothing. Grosso will come on now yay! I go and shot myself have a good life.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Diego is having an awful awful awful match.

Grosso comes in to save the day
    So does Van Basten.

Oh, it's not Van Basten. It's Paolucci. He replaces Del Piero.
    Grosso replaced DC.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Here's an idea.
    Stop buying muscles and concentrate on players who're comfortable with the ball at their feet.

Kjaer has been great tonight.

3 minutes added time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Here's an idea.
    Stop buying muscles and concentrate on players who're comfortable with the ball at their feet.

Kjaer has been great tonight.

3 minutes added time.
    He's a very good player and I always wanted him next to Chiellini. Those two would be great.

But many people don't like Kjaer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    But many people don't like Kjaer.
    I like him a lot, but imo it should be either Kjaer or Chiellini. We desperately need a CB who can play the ball on the ground. Like Lucio.

We can't stop giving the opponents possession with sloppy passing from our defenders. That's how we gifted them the first goal and the second goal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I like him a lot, but imo it should be either Kjaer or Chiellini. We desperately need a CB who can play the ball on the ground. Like Lucio.

We can't stop giving the opponents possession with sloppy passing from our defenders. That's how we gifted them the first goal and the second goal.
    Really? I think he's fairly good on the ground and a defender who uses his brain, it's why I think he can work very well with Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)