[Serie A] Juventus - Napoli match commentary (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cheers Alen.

You'll be missed tonight. Hopefully our comments will make the wedding even more interesting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We shall have an interesting match.

will Napoli be good enough to stop the warriors of Juventus from recording yet another win?

It will be interesting to see how Sissoko's absence affects Juve's midfield from being able to dominate this game. Poulsen has a huge responsibility on his shoulders and hopefully he will be up to the task.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great, the Sergio appeared.

If I fall asleep, you two can keep the thread alive :D

Sergio, did your bank work? I am not sure I know what the problem is. I just made some changes.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
while Trez looks like he s also regaining his form, it really is baffling why the on form Amauri is benched.

perhaps he has a cold? that would be my only explanation.

While Trez doesn't offer the same qualities Amauri does, he is still a sharp striker that knows how to finish. It's up to the 3 creative midfielders to make sure they give him a lot of chances.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe amauri is sick after all. Aside from that, although I don't take issue with Trezeguet being in the starting lineup, I can't understand the reasoning why he is starting instead of Amauri

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
while Trez looks like he s also regaining his form, it really is baffling why the on form Amauri is benched.

perhaps he has a cold? that would be my only explanation.

While Trez doesn't offer the same qualities Amauri does, he is still a sharp striker that knows how to finish. It's up to the 3 creative midfielders to make sure they give him a lot of chances.
So now they are asking the 3 who nearly ran a full 90 on wednesday to do even more only 3 days later.

I see some muscle pulls in their future

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sorry, was watching the ending of "Marley and Me", and I felt compelled to find my dog and give her a big hug and tell her how much I love her

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So now they are asking the 3 who nearly ran a full 90 on wednesday to do even more only 3 days later.

I see some muscle pulls in their future
I don't think that will be a problem for Diego or Gio considering how young they are. Camo might struggle though.

I hope we can kill this game early and then bring on De Ceglie and Marrone for Camo and Diego to give them a rest.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Great film. I loved it a lot.

And speaking of great, Spicy Italian is the greatest

Michael Jackson's "This is It" was fantastic. Saw it last night.

What a fucking tragedy, how he was murdered, and how he is gone. He sounded wonderful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)