[Serie A] Juventus - Napoli (22-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Cant wait to see Napoli get destroyed in the CL
shouldn't take long. Even if Napoli keep their prized assets, I don't see them making any great additions that could make a difference in CL, so at this point, it's hard to imagine a CL group where they could finish better than 4th place.
I would actually expect their participation in CL to influence quite a bit their Serie A results. Given how inexperienced they are at dealing with two competitions and that they would probably focus a lot on CL thinking it would make a difference, I wouldn't be surprised to see them miss out on a CL spot next year.

you guys, if you finally get the coaching position right, could well benefit from that with a proper mercato. As strange as it may sound to many of you, once you were out of CL, it was a blessing not making the EL spots, which would allow you to focus on Serie A exclusively.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Napoli in the CL will add to the woes of the coefficient that Italy has in Europe.
considering the gap between Serie A and the other big leagues, right now, the above is more or less true for any team in Italy ... even Milan has quite a bit of improvement to do to get back to their usual level CL-wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)