[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (4 Viewers)

OP
kurvengeflüster
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,501
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    You know there are some members here just show how dumb they could be..

We got around 30 member here hates and bash Dp ( am not against it ) but for example you got Members whom can convince you with their statements Like , Andy, even though he always bashes Dp but most of the times he says something Logic, While others they TALK just to show us they know and understand about football and whats going on. If you ask them how old is Dp, I bet they wont know, they'll just tell you it ended up 0-0 because of Dp..

The Retard people should get a life, i wont mention names, but it's useless reading all their statements that has NONSENSE.

And one more Point, Why don't we try it this way, why don't we Support our team and our players instead of blaming ONE player after-all they all play for the club and they all want to win for sure!
    Amen. :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    You know there are some members here just show how dumb they could be..

We got around 30 member here hates and bash Dp ( am not against it ) but for example you got Members whom can convince you with their statements Like , Andy, even though he always bashes Dp but most of the times he says something Logic, While others they TALK just to show us they know and understand about football and whats going on. If you ask them how old is Dp, I bet they wont know, they'll just tell you it ended up 0-0 because of Dp..

The Retard people should get a life, i wont mention names, but it's useless reading all their statements that has NONSENSE.

And one more Point, Why don't we try it this way, why don't we Support our team and our players instead of blaming ONE player after-all they all play for the club and they all want to win for sure!
    Amen again! and really the last 3 sentinces SHOUL BE READ BY EVERYONE!:cool:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    as usual dp lovers who think he should be instead of god dont understand why we are saying this about dp ,just defending him and say he should be there forever because he was good 10 years ago:(

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    as usual dp lovers who think he should be instead of god dont understand why we are saying this about dp ,just defending him and say he should be there forever because he was good 10 years ago:(
    as far as i cam remember he had a major injury and he scores a goal in the semifinal against madrid and he was the leader of the team with Nedved thats just 2 years ago not 10.. and another thing now Juve has a bit less form everyone starts pissing on DP again.. they loose and win with all 22 including Capello

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

as far as i cam remember he had a major injury and he scores a goal in the semifinal against madrid and he was the leader of the team with Nedved thats just 2 years ago not 10.. and another thing now Juve has a bit less form everyone starts pissing on DP again.. they loose and win with all 22 including Capello
    You forgot to mention he's Juve top scorer right now:)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

You forgot to mention he's Juve top scorer right now:)
    yeh well we can write a book about what he is doing great and we see that he is not always playing as he should but i just feel that the respect for him is not there with the haters..and thats sad because he was the one who started our revolution with Lippi in 1995/1996

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

yeh well we can write a book about what he is doing great and we see that he is not always playing as he should but i just feel that the respect for him is not there with the haters..and thats sad because he was the one who started our revolution with Lippi in 1995/1996
    Amen

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    AS Roma 2 - 0 Parma

44' Bologna 1 - 0 Reggina

44' Fiorentina 0 - 0 Chievo

44' Inter Milan 1 - 0 Brescia

44' Lecce 0 - 1 Sampdoria

44' Siena 0 - 0 Livorno

44' Udinese 3 - 0 Lazio

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    for the match , i think that the 0-0 draw is very good us regarding the way we played & the way Milan played . . .hope that this is the last time we play like this otherwise there would be a new leader soon !!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
    for the match , i think that the 0-0 draw is very good us regarding the way we played & the way Milan played . . .hope that this is the last time we play like this otherwise there would be a new leader soon !!
    The most important thing is to see Nedved & Dp Inform they are the Key to keep on leading us.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    Wait a minute. So everyone here already said before the game that we didn't have to count on some Del Piero magic. So when DP doesn't deliver, why bash him? "We" already knew he wasn't world class anymore, right? You can't say a player isn't world class and then bash him when he doesn't do world class moves. As far as I'm concerned Zlatan is the one to bash here, we were expecting a lot from him.

So despite that Del Piero has become an easy victim to pick on, you guys should remain reasonable at all times. You can only bash a player like that when you've first stated that he's world class, which you didn't.
    Exactly, and since del piero isnt good anymore and doesnt produce, we shoouldnt expect him to, but, hence, he shouldnt play.

And your argument doesnt hold water, you can bash a player when he isnt performing, which Del Piero isnt, regardless of his status, be it a mediocre player or world class. You bash Zalayeta and we never said he was world class.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

-Dp looks stupid when he's holding the ball, But zlatan doesn't look stupid when he tries to dribble 22 players ehh???

-Good point, it's true that this doesn't always happen, your right, but not only against Maccabi he did well, He is Juve's TOP SCORER SO FAR......

22 players, eh??? :wallbang:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The problem with Del Piero this season is that he's totally uninterested in the buildup of play. All the goals he scored came from the work his teammates did, and altho that is what strikers like Trez should do, it's not what Alex should do. We need him to create, not to stand around in the box trying to get the ball or outjump Nesta with his 173 cms.

Jan 7, 2004

dont you worry. against milan we sucked as a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)