[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (4 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
Nothing more to add about this pathetic Juve performance. Just a few points:

-We can't do counter attacks! and this is not new, it's something we can't do since the beginning of the season. Whenever we try a fast counter attack, we lose the ball right away

-Emerson and Blasi are defensive midfielders that do their job when the other team has the ball, but when we want to attack, they just don't push forward enough. Davids wasn't threatening but at least he motivated the team forward, and tried his best feeding the strikers. Maybe Appiah should have played instead of Blasi, but who knows... :groan:

- The recess come exactly in the right time. In the last games the team couldn't combine more than 3 passes before losing the ball. The players need the break.
I agree!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I am just surprised of people who say that dp means something to the fans , ok but what this means in the match when you have sheva , crespo and others giving their best while he is just walking in the ground:(
Each time someone is posting about Del Piero it shows how dumb asses they are.

So NOW WE FINISHED 0-0 BECAUSE OF DP RIGHT?

FFS PEOPLE IT'S TOO MUCH..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You know there are some members here just show how dumb they could be..

We got around 30 member here hates and bash Dp ( am not against it ) but for example you got Members whom can convince you with their statements Like , Andy, even though he always bashes Dp but most of the times he says something Logic, While others they TALK just to show us they know and understand about football and whats going on. If you ask them how old is Dp, I bet they wont know, they'll just tell you it ended up 0-0 because of Dp..

The Retard people should get a life, i wont mention names, but it's useless reading all their statements that has NONSENSE.

And one more Point, Why don't we try it this way, why don't we Support our team and our players instead of blaming ONE player after-all they all play for the club and they all want to win for sure!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Thanks, but yet your reply is the Most Stupid of all time, because When Mr capello subs Dp we had to expect something better no? well check the possesion in the 2nd half and then you can comment on my post boy!

:rolleyes: Zalayeta was way better than Alex last night. At least we had more chances when Zalayeta came in. ;)

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Each time someone is posting about Del Piero it shows how dumb asses they are.

So NOW WE FINISHED 0-0 BECAUSE OF DP RIGHT?

FFS PEOPLE IT'S TOO MUCH..
No but he do looks stopid when he has the ball with him (in Milan match).

This isn't something that happens on every match ofcourse
maybe its just not his day.
He did well in the match against maccabi for example.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

No but he do looks stopid when he has the ball with him (in Milan match).

This isn't something that happens on every match ofcourse
maybe its just not his day.
He did well in the match against maccabi for example.
-Dp looks stupid when he's holding the ball, But zlatan doesn't look stupid when he tries to dribble 22 players ehh???

-Good point, it's true that this doesn't always happen, your right, but not only against Maccabi he did well, He is Juve's TOP SCORER SO FAR......

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DP looks stupid while holding the ball? That's the first I've heard something like that because Del Piero's technique is superior to all of his teammates and when he's doing ok he gets the ball to go where he wants it to and when he wants it to. If he looked uncomfortable with the ball at his feet last night then that must've been because he was nervous or unsure or just not in the game, but Alex has always had a very sound first touch and excellent ball control.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Imo we should buy Aimar + Torres.... :greedy:
Sure, why not? If we can find 60m in transfer funds that would be brilliant ;) We're more likely to get Meghni and Caracciolo :down:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

fine thankx.. yeh i forgot about the forum because of school and stuff but i'm back again once in a while..:D how are ya?
am fine, don't remind me of school:D, anyhow hope your doing well

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

can't deny that Joaquin, Vicente and Torres are class though.
i agree especially vicente would be usefull but still it sounds nonsense to buy any spanish or other foreign players.. yeh sure if we want we can buy half of Europe but we'le keep it Juve style and we will come back i promise:D.. but does Capello?:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)