[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (8 Viewers)

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
Too kind for Del Piero, I think it is far too.... kind and generous for Zebina. I couldn't even remember how many times Sheva, Seedorf, and Crespo were free. There was one chance for Milan which is, IMO, supposed to be a clear Goal. Sheva was free but Kaka decides to try his luck, and shoot of the bar.

Juve should some shopping in January IMO, they badly need it. In this kind of form (against giants), CL title looks very far to reach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wait a minute. So everyone here already said before the game that we didn't have to count on some Del Piero magic. So when DP doesn't deliver, why bash him? "We" already knew he wasn't world class anymore, right? You can't say a player isn't world class and then bash him when he doesn't do world class moves. As far as I'm concerned Zlatan is the one to bash here, we were expecting a lot from him.

So despite that Del Piero has become an easy victim to pick on, you guys should remain reasonable at all times. You can only bash a player like that when you've first stated that he's world class, which you didn't.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Wait a minute. So everyone here already said before the game that we didn't have to count on some Del Piero magic. So when DP doesn't deliver, why bash him? "We" already knew he wasn't world class anymore, right? You can't say a player isn't world class and then bash him when he doesn't do world class moves. As far as I'm concerned Zlatan is the one to bash here, we were expecting a lot from him.

So despite that Del Piero has become an easy victim to pick on, you guys should remain reasonable at all times. You can only bash a player like that when you've first stated that he's world class, which you didn't.
I agree , dp is history we are waiting for zlatan to deliver:(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

first half WAS the disaster...there are no attack at all....at least when zlayeta come on u can see he is contributing...
Yeah i forgot, Zalayeta hit the bar 2 times , and he almost scored a header in the 2nd half, i advice you to watch the match again and just give me ONE CHANCE we created in the 2nd half,

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
Ok guys my 2cents:well I'm very happy with Milan performance!they totally out classed and out played Juve!I was very dissapointed with Juve's performance and I bet that also Juve's players were disapointed by their team.Biggest dissapointments for Juve were clearly ,Del Piero,Zlatan,Neved,Blasi,Emerson(he was good at the defencive work),Camo.The best players on the night for Juve were clearly the deffenders!I was also surrprised with Zambrota's performance cos' he usually goes very forward but tonight he had a different role on the field.About Milan overall performance I'm very happy.They created a lot of chances and surelly were the better sid on the night!The players that dissapointed on the night for Milan were Kaka and Crespo.The other did a great job.Pirlo,Seedorf and Gattuso were just great,totally outplay ing Nedved and co.The defence was also very steady and as I recall Juve did not make one clear chance.They had two shoots on goals(Nedved and Canna but the ball went way over the goal) and I think that that is very poor for a team like Juve.Cafu was outstanding on the right side and also Nesta and Billy were very steady at the back giving Ibra a lil' chance.He totally out played him.About the ref I'm not gonna say that he is on Juve's pay roll and that kind of stuff but I'm just gonna say that he was not worthy of handeling a game like Juve-Milan.
Thank you MILAN for making me proud tonight!!!!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cong Milan for this great game they did, i admit they deserve to go back to Milan with 3points in their packet, anyhow this is football.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
you know what i think of this game??

....and our lucky days are still following us.....
our luck is still smiling to us!
very true Lili

It was the most horrible thing I saw last night, I wasn't believing that this is the team leading the Serie A.

It was a joke, one pass and only one was completed and sometimes not even one....

No intelligence at all.

To gain possession we need a Gattusso/Pirlo (Deschamps) kinda a player...and we need 2 of those....we have Emerson and ?????? :confused:

The defenders are great, but I want Zambo to make his usual runs, he is being isolated in the back, just doing great defending :frown:

Zebina plays decently 50% of the time, he does work but unlike the other defenders on his team (Thuram, Canna, Zambo) he does not pass correct when he gets the ball :groan:

Blasi is useless, Nedved should play on the left and make runs with Zambo....Camoranesi I think it is not harmful if he gets substituted....whatever him or his agent say and threat, Olivera or Kapo might do his job or even do better

DP I'd rather not comment, I read enough and whatever I say would be repitition

We need 2 players, a central midfielder and a forward and some ass-whooping from Capello for the team

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
if someone shows up near zlatan so he can pass, maybe he will do it. Noone ran. only Camo and Nedved. but they were isolated...
Oh c'mon don't make it drama right now you know, Zlatan wasn't ISOLATED as your saying, it's just we SUCKED all the team except the defence .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

at least we saw him.. Del Piero was totally invicible the whole hour he played...:rolleyes:
Sorry mate but i thought your better than this, Tell me how you saw him?? what did he do something good? did he solve the 1st half problem? i wouldn't mind if Kapo subs with Dp.

I repeat my question, just tell me what zalayeta did in the 2nd half and the Problems he solved in the 2nd half?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

:wallbang: this is the most stupid post i have ever read.

Capello made a mistake by subbing a player that everytime he got the ball, lost it? Capello made a mistake by subbing a player who wasted Juve's rare chances? :rolleyes:

We need a forward.
Thanks, but yet your reply is the Most Stupid of all time, because When Mr capello subs Dp we had to expect something better no? well check the possesion in the 2nd half and then you can comment on my post boy!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I am just surprised of people who say that dp means something to the fans , ok but what this means in the match when you have sheva , crespo and others giving their best while he is just walking in the ground:(

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
This is what Fabio Capello said after the game, from Channel4.com:

“Juventus have the best defence in Europe, so we did well to create so many chances and were simply unlucky when it came to the finishing. We proved our superiority against a great side and that is something to be celebrated.”

Red = BULLSHIT!
But I understand him. He cant tell the media. We sucked. We didnt create anything and Milan were much better than us tonight. But I know that Capello is a man that hides his feelings, just like me and one day he will explode if this continue and kick a boot on someones head :p alá Ferguson :D

WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?!

thats what ancellotti said. read the quote again you idiot.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I am just surprised of people who say that dp means something to the fans , ok but what this means in the match when you have sheva , crespo and others giving their best while he is just walking around:(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Are yoy high?

Or worse suffering from short term memory loss?

Do you remember last season?
Well mr Chxta, i remmber last season just like today. I didn't ask to Sack capello, all of us knows he's one of the best coaches in italy, but the way he let the game goes not an "Offensive Mind" he reminds me of Trapattoni.

Back to you, about Lippi, I don't think Lippi had the players he got today, Cannavaro, Zebina, Emerson, etc,

Reply better next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)