[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

With this performance, from an attacking and possesion viewpoint, we are lucky to be in Serie A. Our performance could not get worse than this, and for some reason we have another December slump on our hands. We can only improve after this horrid display.

Agreed!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Thank f*ck that ended 0-0. How Pirlo missed that shot I'll never know. Apart fron Canna and Emerson, everyone was poor.

1 point each maybe, but a moral victory for Milan .

What does that mean? Football is an immoral game. Remember Euro 2004?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
can anybody tell me why we cannot play like milan , is there players quality is higher or what , i dont mean in this match only???
After the game againts Inter, it seems that we face difficulties to score and we often doing some mistakes like poor passing, poor ball possession, lack of creativity and lack of spirit. It's a homework for Capello and the team on winter break.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
FT Juve 0-0 Milan

You don't know how happy I am that this match ended with a draw. Once again our defence and Buffon proved that they are the best in the world without any doubt. Our midfield, expect maybe Emerson, was awfull, their worst display so far. Our wings, which was supposed to be our main threat and advantage over Milan, were awfull. On one side Nedved, on the other Camoranesi.
First half was the worst performance Juve had in this season, and we were very lucky we didn't concede a draw, and that thanks to Fabio 'Defence God' Cannavaro and Buffon, otherwise we'd be screwed.
Second half was more calm, it wasn't that we were better, but Milan were worse. However, Zalayeta's presence somehow did good to Juventus, as the ball moved more around Milan's half than in the first half. I almost fainted at Cannavaro's and Pirlo's shots.

However, here's my ratings:

Buffon 8/10 - Saved our asses several times. Once again proved that he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Zebina 5/10 - His worst match in the Juve kit. He made a lot of mistakes, especially when passing the ball.

Cannavaro 9.5/10 - This guy's amazing. Our best player in this match, and Man of The Match too.

Thuram 8/10 - Same as Cannavaro, maybe a little worse than him, but did very well stopping Milan's attacks.

Zambrotta 7.5/10 - Was great in the defence as he paralised Milan's right wing, but it wasn't that good in the attack.

Camoranesi 6.5/10 - Afwull first half performance, although he was not the only one. Better second half though, he had some good moves, and some good crosses.

Blasi 6/10 - Except from some fouls he caused, he was invisible.

Emerson 7/10 - He had some good interceptions, but as most of Juve's squad tonight, it wasn't his night.

Nedved 6/10 - He was well marked from Milan's defence and midfield. He only had one shot, which gone high.

Zlatan 6/10 - Nothing special tonight by Zlatan.

Del Piero 4/10 - This was the worst performace I've seen from Alex. Everytime he got the ball, he lost it. If he continues like this, he shouldn't even be on the bench.

Zalayeta 5/10 - Not bad at all, but he is too slow.

Tacchinardi - No rating.

1. DP can't cut it anymore.
2. We should hold on to Tacchinardi (Blasi's not yet a big game player, and may probably never be.)
3. We need to buy a couple of players this winter to be able to rotate the squad better and stave of fatigue.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

If the player didn't play for any other Cl team this season,he can play for us for the knockout-stages.that means jankulovski can play against real if we sign him
I see. Thanks, Snoop :)

But since Marek has played in UEFA, it means he can't play in CL...Great!:wallbang:

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
we shouldnt be soo mad at capello cuz we drew against milan a week before christmas.... at least we finished the first half of the season on top with four points ahead.... juve is still the best in europa ... barcelona drew with valencia last night .. so we shouldnt be feeling bad...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
This was repeated time and again in the off season. Juve is beginning to spread themselves thin. The lack of depth is there to be seen, and we need some decent back up. Del Piero doesnt deserve to be on the team, not in the starting 11 for sure. Nedved cannot be expected to bring game night in and night out so lets cut him some slack. Cannavaro for my money is the best defender on the planet, his back heel off Shevchenko's run in...awesome. One question that plagued me was why Capello didnt bring in Kapo at all?

So hopefully Moggi sees the light in this off season and realises this team will have way too much load in the coming 5 months, and there has to be a rotation policy in place (for which we're going to require some back up) if we're going to do anyhing significant this term.
Ja, we really need to delve into the market if we are to have an impact this term, and we also HAVE to start planning for and implementing a life without Alex!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

After the game againts Inter, it seems that we face difficulties to score and we often doing some mistakes like poor passing, poor ball possession, lack of creativity and lack of spirit. It's a homework for Capello and the team on winter break.
agreed ... capello has much to fix

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
hahaha Kaizer, ur little quote down there says: The best team will win, which is Milan, said the chief. After all, we have players like kaka and sheva.

HAHahha the best team didnt win :p haha back at you ancellotti!

:rofl:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
people always say how they tired of seeing Del Piero get subbed by zalayeta ..but they dun realise that del piero doest even worth to start in the first place..he just eating zalayeta's playing time... i wish from now on, capello treat zalayeta as the starting forward untill Trezeguet returns...let DP show us weather he can win back his place from sub appereances...

I believe that Trezeguet will be back by the time we play Parma.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Really, I don't expect any new buys and there'll be little change to the way we play - functional and professional but certainly not spectacular, those who don't like or can't accept it, please depart the train at the next station.
:d

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
good result.

buffon 5 - didnt have much to do actually. that punch out wasnt good, but he only came so far out ebcause thuram was wide on the left trying to block the crosser.

zebina - 4.5 poor game compared to his recent performances. did get up much, so camo was fairly isolated. made some roma-esque mistakes.

thuram - 5.5 decent game but marred by that wayward pass to kaka who he then had to foul. but made an excellent tackle on sheva and was solid in the middle.

cannavaro - 7 very good game. that backheel tackle on sheva was :eek:

zambrotta - 6.5 very good but shouldve got forward more. when he turned pirlo and kaka outside his own box :eek:

nedved - 5 made a couple of wayard passes and never really conducted the game. made some rash tackles too, although hes the most fouled player in serie a.

emerson 4.5 - very quiet. when he had the ball he hardly ever played it forward, only square. that or he ran forward and turned around and passed back.

blasi 4 - this was supposed to be the game where he confirmed his status as a top serie a midfielder. instead he didnt get around, lost the ball a few times and was generally quiet. he shouldve been tackling seedorf and gattuso, not nedved.

camoranesi 5.5 - okay. was a bit isolated. no one was really in the box at any time. del piero was...

del piero 3.5 - well, he was playing as though he was a left full back. he forgot the forward part in the word forward. when he did get the ball, the crowd wanted him to do something so bad, but usually lost the ball. once he held the ball with a couple of turns on the corner of the milan box. crowd cheered. juve fans rose. instead of passin to camo ahead of him, he tries to do it again. fails. the stadium just groaned. whats indicative is how reluctant players were to pass to him.

zlatan 6 - was good in parts. was alone though because until zalayeta, he had no strike partner. did show his skills but where he should have someone to pass to after he does em, there was no one. the crowd like him.

zalayeta 5.5 - held the ball up well. good flick to zlatan that time and was strong.

LOL at people saying they miss lippi after a nil nil with milan. weve got trezeguet to coem back soon. olivera is THAT extra midfielder, and the defence is solid.

basically, we didnt have anyone in the box half the time. we missed trez THAT MUCH.

im the man.

:confused::confused::confused:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Was he?

Methinks it was Cannavaro.
Cannavaro obviously did much more than Gattuso in shutting out attackers.
And certainly deserved the man of the match. The ratings provided by goal.com r rather crap. Nesta and Costacurta didn't anything much and yet they get a 7 while Canna get 6.5

++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

:confused::confused::confused:
I Share the same response as u.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
WE REALLY HAVE A HORSESHOE UP OUR ASS, DON'T WE ?????

We are so damn lucky to escape this Milan chokehold with a draw.....

I couldnt believe just how bad we played. We couldnt string 2 passes together all fu ckin night.

NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NOOO OFFENSIVE ATTACK !!!!!

Our offense was completely non-existant, everytime we countered, we had no idea what to f uckin do once we got towards the box. What did we have, 1 shot on net the whole stinking night ??? What a joke !!!

DP was complete dogshit !! He has come to the end of the line, I'm sorry to say....he has nothing left to give IMO....

What puzzles me more though, as I think about it, is why was DP playing so damn close to the midfielders ?? He is supposed to be an attacker, but only attacked deep once...he should have been up there with Zlatan.....

On to the guy with the faggot hairstyle...Zlatan. He continues to believe that it is HIS job alone to beat the other team. If this selfish bastard passed once in a while, he'd be dangerous. Instead, he get the ball taken from him EVERY DAMN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we dont make some changes after the Christmas break, we can say goodbye to the scudetto and the CL

Damn! You're angry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)