[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
here is my last post tonight: I have put down a tough and painful time to write this, but I (personally) think something like this is the best solution for our problems.

:::Juve 3-5-2 ::: - Fabio Capello*

------Zlatan--Trezeguet---

Zambro----Nedved----Kapo--
-----Maresca--Emerson-----

-Cannavaro-Thuram(C)-Legro

----------Buffon----------

:::Bench :::
-Chimenti
-Blasi
-Appiah
-Tudor
-Zebina
-Olivera
-Camoranesi
-Birindelli
-Chiellini
-Miccoli
-Nonda

:::IN ::: (From loan and trade players)
-Maresca
-Nonda
-Miccoli or Cassano/Bojinov/Mutu
-Chiellini
-Some new Central Defender, who?

:::OUT ::: (new club adress or work in the Juventus FC.)
-Ferrara
-Iuliano
-Montero
-Pessotto
-Tacchinardi
-Zalayeta
-Del Piero

:::My idea :::
When Nedved retires, Olivera will replace him. Miccoli or Cassano/Bojinov/Mutu will rightfully replace
Del Piero and Nonda will replace Zalayeta thanks to a direct swapdeal.

NOTE: This is all my loud thinking based on tonights performance
sorry, I love del Piero, but we all gotta do whats best for Juventus FC and not
Del Piero's career ;)

I've posted this in the formation thread too. But not many people visits there, so I just wanted som quick reactions :)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
here is my last post tonight: I have put down a tough and painful time to write this, but I (personally) think something like this is the best solution for our problems.

:::Juve 3-5-2 ::: - Fabio Capello*

------Zlatan--Trezeguet---

Zambro----Nedved----Kapo--
-----Maresca--Emerson-----

-Cannavaro-Thuram(C)-Legro

----------Buffon----------

:::Bench :::
-Chimenti
-Blasi
-Appiah
-Tudor
-Zebina
-Olivera
-Camoranesi
-Birindelli
-Chiellini
-Miccoli
-Nonda

:::IN ::: (From loan and trade players)
-Maresca
-Nonda
-Miccoli or Cassano/Bojinov/Mutu
-Chiellini
-Some new Central Defender, who?

:::OUT ::: (new club adress or work in the Juventus FC.)
-Ferrara
-Iuliano
-Montero
-Pessotto
-Tacchinardi
-Zalayeta
-Del Piero

:::My idea :::
When Nedved retires, Olivera will replace him. Miccoli or Cassano/Bojinov/Mutu will rightfully replace
Del Piero and Nonda will replace Zalayeta thanks to a direct swapdeal.

NOTE: This is all my loud thinking based on tonights performance
sorry, I love del Piero, but we all gotta do whats best for Juventus FC and not
Del Piero's career ;)

I've posted this in the formation thread too. But not many people visits there, so I just wanted som quick reactions :)
we never played with only three defenders who does these days? :confused::dontcare:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Actually, I dont really know hehe. I thought that our defenders are so good and our goalkeeper and Emerson is doings such a great job and our offensive side isnt so great, and maybe this would be worth trying :)

Dec 15, 2004
Legro back in the team???? If i were Capello, thats the last thing i would do.

So now, tell me.......i hear the Costacurta hand ball was outside the box by a cm or 2...be honest...was it?

And everyone says Crespo would have scored if he wasnt fouled by Zebina....???

One more thing......the offside that Sheva was given was that offside ....i believe it wasnt so im not sure if he would have scored or not....

There was one more refereeing mistake.......mmm the 13th one was Thurams fould on Kaka.....if he got advantage do u thihnk he woulkd have scored.

I havenmt seen highlights yet...although i will be gettin the game tomrrow morning but i cant wait that long???

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
hehe. I dont think it was a penalty, sure it was a little contact, but crespo sure as heck dived too easily. So it was no penalty and about the handball on costacurta, I dont know if its inside the penalty area, hard to say, but it was a CLEAR handball. So at least a freekick I think wouldve been fair.

Everytime Juventus play, they always get this: you have bought the referee or something. Im sure we will hear something like this 2morrow.

About Legro in my starting eleven, it can be Tudor aswell, since he is better. But I want Legro to become as good as he was playing in Chievo...

Maybe we can swap him for that greek defender in Roma ;) or perhaps legro+money for Chivu!

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
haha okey Andy. But I think it's geniuzzz :D
just so u know, If I were Capello I wouldve tried this on..

Forza Juve, Capello!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
it ended 0-0...i didn't watch the game..but we are still on yop with 4 pionts difference ... it's ok for me
I woke up at 2.30 am and watched 'an average Juve' ....I wish I never watched the game too.
But yep, still 4 points ahead. Wee.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
poor morientes, he is their best striker and he is treated like crap, just like Eto'o and look at him ;) go to pool' Morientes!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
@ David Del Piero:

I doubt that Capello will change to a 3-5-2. He still prefers 4-4-2, with players attacking at the wings. If Nedved retires, I think Olivera can be the ideal replacement(if we failed to buy Jankulovski). Besides our main problem is our attack. Now I can't wait for Trez to return........

Put Legro in there? If I were u, I will either put in Tudor, or some new central defender to fit in that slot.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I wanna ask you sth, guys, if we get players on transfer window II, we can't play them on the next CL round, can we?
So, If we get Jankulovski (for example), we can't play him on Madrid match anyway :frown:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I admit,we are lucky to end up with a draw in this match.but it was an open match milan couldn't score because our HUGE defense.and juventus couldn't make a chanse to score because of lack of creativty in our team and because of capello's tactics.
This is the first time i blame capello and criticize him.we gave a lot of space to milan,if u noticed we always let them to come and pass to our side without defending and put like 7 or 8 players infornt of the penalty area.
but if u saw milan defence, they didn't let us atack from our area I mean like pirlo and gattuso were pressing our defenders so that they we can't start atacking.
I felt that milan played to win the game,as we played to just end the match without loosing.It worked but we could lose.
as I said before, Del piero is killing juventus and it's game.not just this match. he loses the ball, not quick, I don't know where the hell we will get rid of him. and i don't care what del piero lovers think.like Platini said.there is no more the Old Del Piero.sometimes he plays great,and make us hope that the old del piero is back,but another 5 or 6 bad games and back disapointed again.
Zambrotta + Cannavaro + Thuram = Class players like everybody said. what a great defence we have. Zebina maybe made some stupid mistakes but he is still ok. Camoranesi I feel sorry for the guy,everybody loves to critcize him. how the heck you could criticize a hard work player like him.and am not blind I saw stupid croses from him too.but running the whole match,helping the team in defence, midfield, and atack.I guess he deserves some apreciation.
Blasi is young and has a good future ahead of him.but we should use more experinced player like tachi or apiah. emerson is god. nedved tried so hard not his best game.and zlatan,was left alone and when he took the ball he couldn't pass back because the whole team was behind and tried to go forward,i know it's annoying but somebody has to do that sometimes. zalayeta had some good moves.
Conclusion: I'm sure Capello realizes what we lack.I guess we really need to sign a class playmaker like Aimar,ronaldinho, why not Diego etc.. + trezeguet will come back soon.Only if we can have a playmaker we will do great job. I don't know if olivera can be or Kapo,and i still optimist for this squad. and don't forget that it is still a new system, new players,new coach. and that it didn't reach it's top strength yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)