[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
IMO, the level of defense Juve played today didn't make the clean sheet on Milan's behalf "SO MUCH LUCK". I think the zero scoreline for Milan was actually rather fair. Pirlo's and Sheva's misses were hardly quality shots by any means -- they narely got a good look at the goal. As for any penalties being waved off, just look at Costacurta's handball and call it even.

On the otherhand, Juve's offense (or what attempted to be an offense) was so wretched, it almost deserved a negative scoreline, awarding Milan with a 0 : -1 victory. :irritate:

While Milan played the better game, it wasn't good enough against Juve's defense to warrant a victory. And going into the delle Alpi and coming home with any points? Milan can't complain too much.
Da!

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
i watched da match with a mixture of juve and milan fans 2 big screen tvs one for milan fans one for juvy fans.. i thought some fight was gonna go on i sat wit da jvue troop and once da match finished .. ALLL HEELLLLL BROKE LOOSE...

hehe actually everyone just didnt say anything milan or juve fans just carried their shit and went home peacefully... one inter fan had da ****ing nerves and say good they draw now inter can catch up.... friend.. go suk on a dik and choke if you may ..ciao

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

hehe actually everyone just didnt say anything milan or juve fans just carried their shit and went home peacefully... one inter fan had da ****ing nerves and say good they draw now inter can catch up.... friend.. go suk on a dik and choke if you may ..ciao
What is your problem with Inter? Not very classy on your part.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This is what Fabio Capello said after the game, from Channel4.com:

“Juventus have the best defence in Europe, so we did well to create so many chances and were simply unlucky when it came to the finishing. We proved our superiority against a great side and that is something to be celebrated.”

Red = BULLSHIT!
But I understand him. He cant tell the media. We sucked. We didnt create anything and Milan were much better than us tonight. But I know that Capello is a man that hides his feelings, just like me and one day he will explode if this continue and kick a boot on someones head :p alá Ferguson :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Del Piero: didn't do nothing in the 1st half, but capello did a mistake subs him.
Come on man, I love Del Piero too but enough is enough. He was complete rubbish today and was rightfully replaced at half time. Unless something changes miraculously over the winter break he needs to be benched.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Whats the best (second best) defence in the world got to do with Sheva htiting the post, Pirlo shooting wide of the goal and a penalty being waived off???

Man, this is why Juve piss me off so much.....SO MUCH LUCK....sometimes it drives me insane.

Im pissed off............................2 points lost for Milan :(:down:
first of all biatch.. we have the BEST defence in the world..
second: our form and attack has still a lot of months to improve..
third: we win even when we play shit.. so who can you be pissed off? meaybe cause some Juventini got spoiled over the years..:yuck:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Yes. Forza Bayern! my dead Grandmother was half-german and she supported Bayern her whole life. Unfortunately she died 10 years ago. May she rest in peace.

FORZA JUVE, Bayern!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
This is what Fabio Capello said after the game, from Channel4.com:

“Juventus have the best defence in Europe, so we did well to create so many chances and were simply unlucky when it came to the finishing. We proved our superiority against a great side and that is something to be celebrated.”

Red = BULLSHIT!
But I understand him. He cant tell the media. We sucked. We didnt create anything and Milan were much better than us tonight. But I know that Capello is a man that hides his feelings, just like me and one day he will explode if this continue and kick a boot on someones head :p alá Ferguson :D
Capello said that? You sure it wasn't Ancelotti :confused:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I'm listening to 'Trapt - headstrong' right now and its a great song ;) "back on to take you on, head strong and take on anyone" - Juventus mentality ;) we will get our revenge when we are the fittest side next year.. watch out Milan! and Real Madrid!

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I'm listening to 'Trapt - headstrong' right now and its a great song ;) "back on to take you on, head trong and take on anyone" - Juventus mentality ;) we will get our revenge when we are the fittest side next year.. watch out Milan!
thats the shit im wanne hear goddamn i want everyone to say thissssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:boxing:

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
"He's extremely talented, passionate and inspirational... He's a leader and a real champion... He's Alessandro Del Piero."

Whoever said that forgot, "He's Useless."
he's ugly and spoiled.. he is a first class leader of nonsense.. he is Burke :boxing:haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)