[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (8 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Del Piero: didn't do nothing in the 1st half, but capello did a mistake subs him.

:wallbang: this is the most stupid post i have ever read.

Capello made a mistake by subbing a player that everytime he got the ball, lost it? Capello made a mistake by subbing a player who wasted Juve's rare chances? :rolleyes:

We need a forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Milan were fantastic. No doubt about it. We had no chance what so ever.

Barkuss, we can replace them with Trez, Kapo and Tacchinardi/Appiah ;) no need to buy anyone new. Xzept forward, central defender and Jankulovski..

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Milan were fantastic. No doubt about it. We had no chance what so ever.

Barkuss, we can replace them with Trez, Kapo and Tacchinardi/Appiah ;) no need to buy anyone new. Xzept forward, central defender and Jankulovski..
if we had no chance why milan did not won? hahahaha Juve misses there form i can see that but still we manage to maintain our 4 points leade.. why don't i hear you say that bytch

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
The only good memory we need to take with us from this match is: Cannavaros backheel to stop Sheva and our GREAT DEFENCE!

well, we have only had this lineup for half a season. Milan has had their for 1½ season...there is the difference between us :p

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
unless we start to show some spine, then we are going to be killed in the CL. I hope we have to tough Series A matches to prepare us......

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

if we had no chance why milan did not won? hahahaha Juve misses there form i can see that but still we manage to maintain our 4 points leade.. why don't i hear you say that bytch
Read what I've said earlier. I've said that I'm really happy with the result. Im glad we X-ed, so that we are still 4p clear. And my sign says: Forza Juve, we are winter Champions. That means I've given you some hints, bytch :)

May 30, 2004
after an embarassing performance by juventus i am extatic with the draw which we sooo didnt deserve 1 or 2 atleast for milan ... da pirlo shot at da end and others.... an undeserved tie except for our defence still good but in mid ac milan conquered us ... seedorf raped camo and zebina
gattuso and zambro well i dont kno wht went there but zambro was struglling with that bull of a player... newy still leading with 4 ... cant complain... but disappointing performance from da waste up.....

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
the best defence in the world was the key for the point against Milan! but IMO we should focus on our build up game,

anyway 4 points ahead, the break will suit the players

forza JUVENTUS!
Whats the best (second best) defence in the world got to do with Sheva htiting the post, Pirlo shooting wide of the goal and a penalty being waived off???

Man, this is why Juve piss me off so much.....SO MUCH LUCK....sometimes it drives me insane.

Im pissed off............................2 points lost for Milan :(:down:

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Whats the best (second best) defence in the world got to do with Sheva htiting the post, Pirlo shooting wide of the goal and a penalty being waived off???

Man, this is why Juve piss me off so much.....SO MUCH LUCK....sometimes it drives me insane.

You want some cheese with that whine?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only positive coming from this match is that our defense, for the most part, stifled Kaka and Shevchenko and looked rather solid. Milan had copius amounts of possesion it seemed, and the only attacks we put together were just counter-attacks. Our passing and ball control was atrocious to say the least, and nobody gave a performance worthy of recognition.

Buffon looked good for the most part, as he usually does.

Zebina has had two bad matches in a row now, and in this one he had trouble passing and controlling the ball. His defending looked rather sloppy as well. He must improve.

Cannavaro looked solid to me, one of the few that did. If Moggi did not buy Fabio on the deadline day, we would have lost a few more matches by now.

Thuram looked solid for the most part, good performance.

Zambrotta also put in a good showing, and looked good defending and bringing the ball up field.

Camoranesi made lots of good runs, but his passes were once again horrible. He was improving, but his last two matches have been rather disapointing.

Emerson was solid, breaking down the Milan attack and taking his compatriot Kaka out of the match. Good performance.

Blasi had an okay match, but his passing needs improvement. He can tackle and defend, but his offensive skills are mediocre.

Nedved had a mediocre match as well. What happened to the surging runs up the pitch? What happened to the incisive passing from the flank?

Ibrahimovic needs to stop fouling the opposition defense when the ball comes to him. He is also holding on to the ball for too long, a problem which has not abated yet this season. But who can blame him for doing it all himself? He has inept partners in attack.

Del Piero. I don't care what anybody has to say about Alex, he is horrible. He looks like a player who would have trouble in the Serie C, let alone Serie B. Bad touches, horrible control, inept passing were our Captain's highlights today. Capello was 100% correct in subbing him. Illyas Zaytulaev would have given a better performance for us tonight. We need a new striker, or Trezeguet back, one or the other. Even Shabani Nonda would have given us more tonight, a lot more.

Zalayeta played like a 5th striker. Enough said.

It really cannot get much worse in attack for us, and we will improve undoubtedly. The question is when will it improve. Milan deserved to win the match, no question. But I'll take a draw I suppose.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
hahahaha! thats true Bürke ;) but he is right about what he writes. I want Maresca back. He and Zambro was our best players last season with Nedved..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, the level of defense Juve played today didn't make the clean sheet on Milan's behalf "SO MUCH LUCK". I think the zero scoreline for Milan was actually rather fair. Pirlo's and Sheva's misses were hardly quality shots by any means -- they narely got a good look at the goal. As for any penalties being waved off, just look at Costacurta's handball and call it even.

On the otherhand, Juve's offense (or what attempted to be an offense) was so wretched, it almost deserved a negative scoreline, awarding Milan with a 0 : -1 victory. :irritate:

While Milan played the better game, it wasn't good enough against Juve's defense to warrant a victory. And going into the delle Alpi and coming home with any points? Milan can't complain too much.

++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)