[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Olivera and Kapo must run a lot in the middle to lure the opponents to follow then and give Nedved the space he needs to pass or shoot cannons ;)

this is offensive i know, but you dont need defensive if they cant keep the ball in the team and give away the balls to the opponents like christmasgifts served on a silverplate, fancily packed in with a glittering thread ;)

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
first of all, your shitty formations are going nowhere. take it to a formations thread or soemthing. plus, you need to post reality, not your fantasies of a juve line-up. olivera, emerson and kapo cannot play in a three man midfield. use some common sense. tudor/montero are not going to be regular starters this season.

how can i take you seriously when you write things like that?

:rofl:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
WE REALLY HAVE A HORSESHOE UP OUR ASS, DON'T WE ?????

We are so damn lucky to escape this Milan chokehold with a draw.....

I couldnt believe just how bad we played. We couldnt string 2 passes together all fu ckin night.

NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NOOO OFFENSIVE ATTACK !!!!!

Our offense was completely non-existant, everytime we countered, we had no idea what to f uckin do once we got towards the box. What did we have, 1 shot on net the whole stinking night ??? What a joke !!!

DP was complete dogshit !! He has come to the end of the line, I'm sorry to say....he has nothing left to give IMO....

What puzzles me more though, as I think about it, is why was DP playing so damn close to the midfielders ?? He is supposed to be an attacker, but only attacked deep once...he should have been up there with Zlatan.....

On to the guy with the faggot hairstyle...Zlatan. He continues to believe that it is HIS job alone to beat the other team. If this selfish bastard passed once in a while, he'd be dangerous. Instead, he get the ball taken from him EVERY DAMN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we dont make some changes after the Christmas break, we can say goodbye to the scudetto and the CL

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
WE REALLY HAVE A HORSESHOE UP OUR ASS, DON'T WE ?????

We are so damn lucky to escape this Milan chokehold with a draw.....

I couldnt believe just how bad we played. We couldnt string 2 passes together all ****in night.

NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NO OFFENSIVE ATTACK..NOOO OFFENSIVE ATTACK !!!!!

Our offense was completely non-existant, everytime we countered, we had no idae what to ****in do once we got towards the box. What did we have, 1 shot on net the whole stinking night ??? What a joke !!!

DP was complete dogshit !! He has come to the end of the line, I'm sorry to say....he has nothing left to give IMO....

What puzzles me more though, as I think about it, is why was DP playing so damn close to the midfielders ?? He is supposed to be an attacker, but only attacked deep once...he should have been up there with Zlatan.....

On to the guy with the faggot hairstyle...Zlatan. He continues to believe that it is HIS job alone to beat the other team. If this selfish bastard passed once in a while, he'd be dangerous. Instead, he get the ball taken from him EVERY DAMN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we dont make some changes after the Christmas break, we can say goodbye to the scudetto and the CL

agree

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Shenanigans, you just have to watch the game. I recorded it on DVD. I will send you a copy of it is you want. u just have to pay for it to be sent to you by mail.

Blasi, Zebina, Camo and some others didnt help in defence, they gave Milan great countring opportunities instead of holding the ball within the team. Nedved aswell. At least attacking is better way of defence than letting Thuram and Cannavaro do all the work on their own...

Maybe you can use some common sense and understand that im so damn disappointed at how we played. Im really frustrated and ashamed. luckily no more school this year, Or I wouldve had to kill someone in my school for mocking me...

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
if someone shows up near zlatan so he can pass, maybe he will do it. Noone ran. only Camo and Nedved. but they were isolated...

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
yes I have. If you used ur common sense, you wouldve understood that I meant our current formation sucks for this kind of games. We need some new formation or an angry Capello kicking everyones arses in the locker room in half time!

I dont think those formations are shitty. I think Juves performance tonight were shitty. Milan have same kind of formation as i wrote. and they played with us, as if we were a serie C team. dont **** with me right now..

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

What he said was true and certainly not an exaggeration.
:rofl: another idiot. ok, so i would be exaggerating if i said we managed to string at least 2 passes together once tonight,

so i would be exaggerating if i said that zlatan on at least one occasion did not lose the ball.

i swear, some of you are just straight up STUPID. no other explanation. you have explicity stated that the above two examples DID NOT HAPPEN tonight.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
And this is an old thread now. It doesnt matter if i write formations here now. Cuz noone is gonne be here the coming days anyways. I will take up this matter in the "formation thread".

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I dont think those formations are shitty. I think Juves performance tonight were shitty. Milan have same kind of formation as i wrote. and they played with us, as if we were a serie C team. dont **** with me right now..
LISTEN. VERY CAREFULLY. olivera, an attacking midfielder, emerson, a defensive midfielder, and kapo, an attacking midfielder/forward, CANNOT PLAY IN A 3 MAN MIDFIELD.

tudor and montero WILL NOT be regular starters by the end of the season.

your formations = shitty.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Shena, not nice to call people stupid. You dont sound any wiser than some of us (me included) right now. Maybe ur just as angry as i am?

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Shena, not nice to call people stupid. You dont sound any wiser than some of us (me included) right now. Maybe ur just as angry as i am?
its not nice to come up with shitty formations. respond to what i said about your formations.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++

:rofl: another idiot. ok, so i would be exaggerating if i said we managed to string at least 2 passes together once tonight,

so i would be exaggerating if i said that zlatan on at least one occasion did not lose the ball.

i swear, some of you are just straight up STUPID. no other explanation. you have explicity stated that the above two examples DID NOT HAPPEN tonight.

Point noted..

..I've written it down in my 'I don't give a f*ck, you can kiss my arse' book.

Retard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)