[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
people always say how they tired of seeing Del Piero get subbed by zalayeta ..but they dun realise that del piero doest even worth to start in the first place..he just eating zalayeta's playing time... i wish from now on, capello treat zalayeta as the starting forward untill Trezeguet returns...let DP show us weather he can win back his place from sub appereances...

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Why didn't Kapo get the chance when Camonaresi was playing so badly?
I can't blame Zlatan for dribbling 11 players, because he didn't get any help from other players.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
juve disapoint me totaly,nothing creative from the midfield.last season defence was terible,this season our midfielder playing passive football.we playing realy out moded football.we're the creative players in the team?there gone:confused:we need badly playmaker and somebody to replace "tired man" -Del piero.

Sep 14, 2003
Really, I don't expect any new buys and there'll be little change to the way we play - functional and professional but certainly not spectacular, those who don't like or can't accept it, please depart the train at the next station.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
people always say how they tired of seeing Del Piero get subbed by zalayeta ..but they dun realise that del piero doest even worth to start in the first place..he just eating zalayeta's playing time... i wish from now on, capello treat zalayeta as the starting forward untill Trezeguet returns...let DP show us weather he can win back his place from sub appereances...
Like Zalayeta Deserve the starting line up, we All saw what he did in the 2nd half,

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
too bad for Juve to play for a draw at a full home :( boring for all us supporters. We not need fast players and creative ones. We need Maresca and a new attacker in. Fast and good, maybe Miccoli or someone better like Bojinov or Cassano. And we need Jankulovski. Take back Chiellini maybe. This is how I want Juventus after the break:

.......Zlatan...Trezeguet......

.............Olivera..............

..Nedved..Emerson..Kapo

Chiellini/Janku..Canna..Thuram..Zambrotta/Zebina

...............Buffon

or something like that!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

2nd half was disaster, Specially having Zalayeta and Zlatan together, Kapo should have Subs Del Piero or Zlatan. We are lucky to go out with 1 point.
first half WAS the disaster...there are no attack at all....at least when zlayeta come on u can see he is contributing...

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
aressandro10, yes. Zalayeta was our best attacker. At least something actually happened upfront. He was too lonely to succeed though. Fvck im really not in the mood now!

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
Ok guys my 2cents:well I'm very happy with Milan performance!they totally out classed and out played Juve!I was very dissapointed with Juve's performance and I bet that also Juve's players were disapointed by their team.Biggest dissapointments for Juve were clearly ,Del Piero,Zlatan,Neved,Blasi,Emerson(he was good at the defencive work),Camo.The best players on the night for Juve were clearly the deffenders!I was also surrprised with Zambrota's performance cos' he usually goes very forward but tonight he had a different role on the field.About Milan overall performance I'm very happy.They created a lot of chances and surelly were the better sid on the night!The players that dissapointed on the night for Milan were Kaka and Crespo.The other did a great job.Pirlo,Seedorf and Gattuso were just great,totally outplay ing Nedved and co.The defence was also very steady and as I recall Juve did not make one clear chance.They had two shoots on goals(Nedved and Canna but the ball went way over the goal) and I think that that is very poor for a team like Juve.Cafu was outstanding on the right side and also Nesta and Billy were very steady at the back giving Ibra a lil' chance.He totally out played him.About the ref I'm not gonna say that he is on Juve's pay roll and that kind of stuff but I'm just gonna say that he was not worthy of handeling a game like Juve-Milan.
Thank you MILAN for making me proud tonight!!!!
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
good result.

buffon 5 - didnt have much to do actually. that punch out wasnt good, but he only came so far out ebcause thuram was wide on the left trying to block the crosser.

zebina - 4.5 poor game compared to his recent performances. did get up much, so camo was fairly isolated. made some roma-esque mistakes.

thuram - 5.5 decent game but marred by that wayward pass to kaka who he then had to foul. but made an excellent tackle on sheva and was solid in the middle.

cannavaro - 7 very good game. that backheel tackle on sheva was :eek:

zambrotta - 6.5 very good but shouldve got forward more. when he turned pirlo and kaka outside his own box :eek:

nedved - 5 made a couple of wayard passes and never really conducted the game. made some rash tackles too, although hes the most fouled player in serie a.

emerson 4.5 - very quiet. when he had the ball he hardly ever played it forward, only square. that or he ran forward and turned around and passed back.

blasi 4 - this was supposed to be the game where he confirmed his status as a top serie a midfielder. instead he didnt get around, lost the ball a few times and was generally quiet. he shouldve been tackling seedorf and gattuso, not nedved.

camoranesi 5.5 - okay. was a bit isolated. no one was really in the box at any time. del piero was...

del piero 3.5 - well, he was playing as though he was a left full back. he forgot the forward part in the word forward. when he did get the ball, the crowd wanted him to do something so bad, but usually lost the ball. once he held the ball with a couple of turns on the corner of the milan box. crowd cheered. juve fans rose. instead of passin to camo ahead of him, he tries to do it again. fails. the stadium just groaned. whats indicative is how reluctant players were to pass to him.

zlatan 6 - was good in parts. was alone though because until zalayeta, he had no strike partner. did show his skills but where he should have someone to pass to after he does em, there was no one. the crowd like him.

zalayeta 5.5 - held the ball up well. good flick to zlatan that time and was strong.

LOL at people saying they miss lippi after a nil nil with milan. weve got trezeguet to coem back soon. olivera is THAT extra midfielder, and the defence is solid.

basically, we didnt have anyone in the box half the time. we missed trez THAT MUCH.

im the man.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ibra9 ] ++
This was not a Juve day!!!
Not a ****ing pass went right !!!
This is perhaps the best, short assessment of the match. We should feel lucky to have escaped this match with a point. Our defense was pretty solid -- Cannavaro made some great plays, Emerson did his thing, Zambro continued his consistency, and nobody panicked ... despite the fact that we played most of the game defending our third of the pitch.

Offensively, our passing was atrocious at best. Hideous. Foul. Loathsome. Pathetic. There's no excuse to be home and not get our first, and only, corner kick until the 87th minute. We had no teeth. Zlatan was all alone, and we never threatened. Dida could have opened a car loan during the first half and no one would have noticed. Seedorf demonstrated some great speed though -- getting back quickly and thwarting many chances for counterattacks.

Between this and Bologna and even Lecce, our offensive bite is more like a gumming. We aren't going anywhere in Serie A or the CL if that doesn't get addressed. First step will be getting some useful passes upfield where our forward midfield can actually create plays.

Last season I remember how disappointed I was that we only managed to draw against Milan at home after Di Vaio's equalizer. While it turned out to be the only points Milan dropped all season to Juve-Lazio-Roma-Inter, I don't think we can be complacent about a home draw with Milan. We may be four points up, but we have to win these games and expect nothing less. :fero:

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Shenan, how can Zlatan get 6.0?!?!?!? he was totally CRAAAAAP!!! he should get 5.0. And Thuram were better than 5.5 IMO...

Juve 3-5-2

------Zlatan--Trezeguet

Janko-----Nedved/Olivera----Zambro/Kapo
----Maresca/Blasi--Emerson----

-Cannavaro--Thuram--Tudor/Montero-

----------Buffon----------

Juve 4-3-1-2:

--------Zlatan---Trez

-----------Nedved

-----Olivera--Emo--Kapo

Janko--Canna.Thuram-Zambro

----------Buffon

:p :p :p :p Started to see the old Zebina of Roma days..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)