[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (7 Viewers)

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!
It was horribly. I agree with Arif, eveything what he wrote. Point was like a win today. In my opions, on grounds of the game Juve need better partner for Zlatan. We like to play long passes to Zlatan and he keeps ball well but he is too lonely. We need forward like Sheva who is more all-round forward. Forward who can run with ball and at the same time give key passes and of course do goals.

Today, our center midfieders were not able to take part in attack.
This little break is coming right time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This was repeated time and again in the off season. Juve is beginning to spread themselves thin. The lack of depth is there to be seen, and we need some decent back up. Del Piero doesnt deserve to be on the team, not in the starting 11 for sure. Nedved cannot be expected to bring game night in and night out so lets cut him some slack. Cannavaro for my money is the best defender on the planet, his back heel off Shevchenko's run in...awesome. One question that plagued me was why Capello didnt bring in Kapo at all?

So hopefully Moggi sees the light in this off season and realises this team will have way too much load in the coming 5 months, and there has to be a rotation policy in place (for which we're going to require some back up) if we're going to do anyhing significant this term.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
But we cant blame it on some individual player like Zlatan here. Since everyone sucked arse! we cant keep the ball in the team. Just panic everytime we get the ball and shoot it away to nowhere! and we cant pass. HECK, i was missing on the field today. Are they professionals or what? are we going to win CL and Serie A? hahahah!! im laughing at the idea right now.
Well maybe Zlatan doesn't deserve all that, But why to Bash Del Piero when you got someone WORST

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Buffon: He was okay, he should thank his defenders

Thuram: I expected alot better than this, anyhow in general he was okay.

Zambrotta: We are lucky to have such a player like him, absolutly the best.

Cannavaro: Excellent match, He showed some of his Class.

Zebina: bad game, bad passes, but somehow he made some nice saving and marking.

Blasi: Capello better start the New year with Tachinardi.

Emerson: He was okay, but did some Ridiculous fouls.

Camoranesi: Tried to work hard, but at least he was better then the others.

Nedved: Very bad game, i really didn't expect that from him, as we were all depending on him.

Del Piero: didn't do nothing in the 1st half, but capello did a mistake subs him.

Zlatan: Like usually he wanted to dribble 11 players, match by match am starting to blame Moggi for this Player, people here can deny that, but Zlatan is useless, i admit he had couple of good matches with his assist, but Zlatan is Useless, I saw Zlatan today making fouls more then the defenders do.

Zalayeta: Now many of you thought he should start this game, eh? this makes me laugh alot, Dp sucked today, but if you think Zalayeta is the best solution, am sorry but you guys need alot of work, Zalayeta AINT AND HE'S NOT THE PLAYER for this kind of matches..

Capello : Now i start missing Lippi

And as usual you're defending the flawless Del Piero and attacking Zlatan...

Anyways, Del Piero made the most selfish play tonight in the first half, shooting, and being blocked, when Nedved was all alone on the left.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
we need our players to play for eachother and not just stand still and loose the ball like girls on the pitch. WTF Capello, why didnt you yell the hell outa the players and scare them to win! or at least put up a fair fight! damn im so angry right now. Why didnt Kapo get the chance!??!?!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

That's slightly different. All we did was get the ball to Zlatan and expect miracles, Del Piero was having to come deep to get the ball as there was no service. Milan had options when they had possesion.
true, Zlatan and Del Piero was defending on some occasion.

i'd give a 2.5 for Camo and Nedved, 2 for Zlatan, and 1.6345 for Del Piero :groan:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

And as usual you're defending the flawless Del Piero and attacking Zlatan...

Anyways, Del Piero made the most selfish play tonight in the first half, shooting, and being blocked, when Nedved was all alone on the left.
Del Piero had a very disapointing game, i admit that.

And about the thing you said Dp made the most selfish play, you better take a look again and check who was marking Nedved, Nedved wasn't alone, i don't know how you saw that.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero werent worse than zlatan. Bot sucked!!! When Zalayeta came in, at least something happened upfront. Nothing creative though. We lack in attack and we lack in midfield..

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
So hopefully Moggi sees the light in this off season and realises this team will have way too much load in the coming 5 months, and there has to be a rotation policy in place (for which we're going to require some back up) if we're going to do anyhing significant this term.
good luck in doing that :groan:

take last season, even my granny knows that we need defenders but Moggi did shite about it. what makes u think he'll do it now?

hope that Capello can persuade him

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
hahaha Kaizer, ur little quote down there says: The best team will win, which is Milan, said the chief. After all, we have players like kaka and sheva.

HAHahha the best team didnt win :p haha back at you ancellotti!

Ibra9

Dec 3, 2004
This was not a Juve day!!!
Not a ****ing pass went right !!!
Milan were worth the 3 points ,but we should we happy with the draw , as we played!

Forza Juventus!!!
Boun Natale Every1

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero werent worse than zlatan. Bot sucked!!! When Zalayeta came in, at least something happened upfront. Nothing creative though. We lack in attack and we lack in midfield..
2nd half was disaster, Specially having Zalayeta and Zlatan together, Kapo should have Subs Del Piero or Zlatan. We are lucky to go out with 1 point.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
Talk and analyse Logicaly Guys.. dont be a drippy in ur judgment
Milan is not that team to beat easly. a draw will be fine. 3 piont as i said before will be a miracle according to The weak preformance for The Bianconeri last matches and for the an outstanding performance form milan specially after sheva won The Golden Ball.
as i expect

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I feel sorry for all the Juve-fans who came to see the game. Now I understand why they only show up when its a big game coming up :) Juve hasnt been the same since Del Piero started to suck..

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
hahaha Kaizer, ur little quote down there says: The best team will win, which is Milan, said the chief. After all, we have players like kaka and sheva.

HAHahha the best team didnt win :p haha back at you ancellotti!
yea, the best team only got 1 point :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)