[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

6/1/2005 parma-juve
thx!

I think this little break is important for the players!! it seems they got tired the last games! but IMO they have achieved good things so far 4 points in Serie A and qualified for next CL round!

but also we have to do some work cause we can't always just rely on our defence and on the fact that we may score 1 goal! than (god help us) if Cannavaro or somebody would be injured!

all in all i think we are on the right way to achiev our goals CL and Serie A, but there is still a long road and there is much improvement in some department needed!

forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
FT Juve 0-0 Milan

You don't know how happy I am that this match ended with a draw. Once again our defence and Buffon proved that they are the best in the world without any doubt. Our midfield, expect maybe Emerson, was awfull, their worst display so far. Our wings, which was supposed to be our main threat and advantage over Milan, were awfull. On one side Nedved, on the other Camoranesi.
First half was the worst performance Juve had in this season, and we were very lucky we didn't concede a draw, and that thanks to Fabio 'Defence God' Cannavaro and Buffon, otherwise we'd be screwed.
Second half was more calm, it wasn't that we were better, but Milan were worse. However, Zalayeta's presence somehow did good to Juventus, as the ball moved more around Milan's half than in the first half. I almost fainted at Cannavaro's and Pirlo's shots.

However, here's my ratings:

Buffon 8/10 - Saved our asses several times. Once again proved that he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Zebina 5/10 - His worst match in the Juve kit. He made a lot of mistakes, especially when passing the ball.

Cannavaro 9.5/10 - This guy's amazing. Our best player in this match, and Man of The Match too.

Thuram 8/10 - Same as Cannavaro, maybe a little worse than him, but did very well stopping Milan's attacks.

Zambrotta 7.5/10 - Was great in the defence as he paralised Milan's right wing, but it wasn't that good in the attack.

Camoranesi 6.5/10 - Afwull first half performance, although he was not the only one. Better second half though, he had some good moves, and some good crosses.

Blasi 6/10 - Except from some fouls he caused, he was invisible.

Emerson 7/10 - He had some good interceptions, but as most of Juve's squad tonight, it wasn't his night.

Nedved 6/10 - He was well marked from Milan's defence and midfield. He only had one shot, which gone high.

Zlatan 6/10 - Nothing special tonight by Zlatan.

Del Piero 4/10 - This was the worst performace I've seen from Alex. Everytime he got the ball, he lost it. If he continues like this, he shouldn't even be on the bench.

Zalayeta 5/10 - Not bad at all, but he is too slow.

Tacchinardi - No rating.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I'm very disappointed with our performance. We couldn't keep the ball in the team. Our passings were like the 5th division in Sweden. We had no offence at all. I thank God almighty and Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Emerson that the game ended with a draw. We were totally outplayed by Milan. I am really grateful to the almighty, who must like us very much that we didn't loose this game. Milan were the better team, no doubt about it. It was a game full of frustration for me and panic. I'm more than satisfied that we managed to get 0-0. And I'm grateful that football isn't fare.

Forza Juve!
That's exactly how i fell,agree on every word apart from Buffon,Canna,Thuram,Zambro and Emo we played poor...thank god we still managed to take a point and keep the 4 points gap.:angel:

I hope,the christmas vacation will make a good rest for the players,coz they need to shake up,to find the concertraion we need.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1. DP can't cut the mustard anymore.
2. We should keep Tacchinardi(I don't trust Blasi + Appiah)
3. We need to buy a couple of players this winter to rest our players.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Lilianna, you cant say he was good. I know he is, but he didnt have to show it in this game. He was lucky that he didnt have to get the ball out of the net a couple of times..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon: He was okay, he should thank his defenders

Thuram: I expected alot better than this, anyhow in general he was okay.

Zambrotta: We are lucky to have such a player like him, absolutly the best.

Cannavaro: Excellent match, He showed some of his Class.

Zebina: bad game, bad passes, but somehow he made some nice saving and marking.

Blasi: Capello better start the New year with Tachinardi.

Emerson: He was okay, but did some Ridiculous fouls.

Camoranesi: Tried to work hard, but at least he was better then the others.

Nedved: Very bad game, i really didn't expect that from him, as we were all depending on him.

Del Piero: didn't do nothing in the 1st half, but capello did a mistake subs him.

Zlatan: Like usually he wanted to dribble 11 players, match by match am starting to blame Moggi for this Player, people here can deny that, but Zlatan is useless, i admit he had couple of good matches with his assist, but Zlatan is Useless, I saw Zlatan today making fouls more then the defenders do.

Zalayeta: Now many of you thought he should start this game, eh? this makes me laugh alot, Dp sucked today, but if you think Zalayeta is the best solution, am sorry but you guys need alot of work, Zalayeta AINT AND HE'S NOT THE PLAYER for this kind of matches..

Capello : Now i start missing Lippi

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Zlatan 6/10 - Nothing special tonight by Zlatan.
Zlatan 6????

- Did you count how many Fouls he made today

-Did you count how many times he could have passed the ball and creat more chance for the team

-Didn't you see he tried to dribble 11 players each time he got the ball

Zlatan should stay on the bench, We need Trezeguet

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Buffon: He was okay, he should thank his defenders

Zlatan: Like usually he wanted to dribble 11 players, match by match am starting to blame Moggi for this Player, people here can deny that, but Zlatan is useless, i admit he had couple of good matches with his assist, but Zlatan is Useless, I saw Zlatan today making fouls more then the defenders do.
I agree with u Zlatan is useless in this club....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan simply isn't good enough just yet. But you'd be a fool to deny he has talent. He still has to develop alot though and ATM he's nowhere near as good as DP was in his career high, and that's how good our best player should be.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
yeah. I think so too. And I think that all the players infront of Emerson is useless too. Nedved has lost everything that can be called good. Zlatan isnt working either, same with Del Piero/Zalayeta. Trezeguet will not do any difference. He is even worse, since his playstyle demands players behind him that have pressure on the opponent and serve him the ball. we need Jankulovski or Olivera and Kapo to play regulary. Maybe play like this:

-------Zlatan - Trezeguet

--Olivera--Nedved-Emerson--Kapo

--Zambro--Canna-Thuram--Zebina-

-------------Buffon-----

The ideal is to take away zalayeta and bring back Miccoli. At least he is fast as heck and can run more than del Piero and faster. Better freekicks and shots. I start to miss Di Vaio a lot too. he has pace and a great counter-player for this kind of matches. Mutu and Miccoli thanks. And Keep Trez, Zlatan.

Janko in and farewell Nedved if u aint getting better. Camo is benched and subbed in if he has too.

hahah!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Zlatan simply isn't good enough just yet. But you'd be a fool to deny he has talent. He still has to develop alot though and ATM he's nowhere near as good as DP was in his career high, and that's how good our best player should be.
Zlatan got the talent, but in Juve, it's team work, he's not playing in AJAX.

Trezeguet always passed the ball trying to get inside to do something, While Zlatan goes out Get the ball wants to dribble5 or 6 at least, he should KNOW that THIS IS NOT THE WAY HE CAN ATTRACT PEOPLE and Media to show what he is capable of.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
or maybe:

-----Zlatan/Miccoli/Mutu - Trezeguet

Olivera/Janku-------------Kapo/Camo

--Nedved/Maresca--Emerson/Appiah/Tacchi/Blasi

Chiellini-Canna-Thuram-Zambro/Zebina

------------------Buffon.

Hey, dont laugh at me. This is just if the form is still fvcked up. Thats up to Moggi to think about, to buy new players and make the squad more competentive. we can still win Serie A and CL, he just have to do some good buyings. Our players lack concentration and are tired.

Capello: Start to practice passing and having ball possession! and let Zebina become faster and better crossings. Same with Camo and ZLatan. Dont be a ***** and let Kapo play more!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Iam so dissapointed that the game ended 0-0.It was boring and the referee stoped the game all the time.I was so excited about that game
and i waited to be good but...

In pirlo's shoot in the end i almost had a heart attack.With this team we will nevor reach the CL final.

Zlatan maybe heared that only ronaldinho has dribled nesta that year and he wanted to prove tha so he can do that.....against all Milan players.

In the end i have a strange feeling.Before the match it had the idea that we are superbly strong in all positions.Now after the match i think that we only have good defence.

After all new players must come in January.One more midfielder(Jankulovski) and one attacker(Morientes is near Liverpool so one else)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

So Nedved and Del Piero and many others had Zero support, it's not an Excuse
That's slightly different. All we did was get the ball to Zlatan and expect miracles, Del Piero was having to come deep to get the ball as there was no service. Milan had options when they had possesion.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I have never denyed that Zlatan is a big talent BUT right now he sucks.....
And he don`t deserve too be in the first 11....

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
But we cant blame it on some individual player like Zlatan here. Since everyone sucked arse! we cant keep the ball in the team. Just panic everytime we get the ball and shoot it away to nowhere! and we cant pass. HECK, i was missing on the field today. Are they professionals or what? are we going to win CL and Serie A? hahahah!! im laughing at the idea right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)