[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
with this Juve I cant believe people actually say we're able to beat Barca
With this performance, from an attacking and possesion viewpoint, we are lucky to be in Serie A. Our performance could not get worse than this, and for some reason we have another December slump on our hands. We can only improve after this horrid display.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

remember the CL final.

it was same shit result ALL THE TIME. 0:0

when the giants play,the match is usually boring!
The CL final was a way better game. The passes that I have seen today were ridiculous.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Thank f*ck that ended 0-0. How Pirlo missed that shot I'll never know. Apart fron Canna and Emerson, everyone was poor.

1 point each maybe, but a moral victory for Milan .
who cares??

as long as they don't have the 3 ponts....it is A DRAW.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I'm very disappointed with our performance. We couldn't keep the ball in the team. Our passings were like the 5th division in Sweden. We had no offence at all. I thank God almighty and Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Emerson that the game ended with a draw. We were totally outplayed by Milan. I am really grateful to the almighty, who must like us very much that we didn't loose this game. Milan were the better team, no doubt about it. It was a game full of frustration for me and panic. I'm more than satisfied that we managed to get 0-0. And I'm grateful that football isn't fare.

That was all for me. I hope I will be able to sleep tonight.

Forza Juve!

Sep 14, 2003
What I don't understand is, as soon as we qualified for the next round in the CL, our performances dip. Why? are tiring mental and/or physically? Losing concentration? I don't understand.

Anyway, a nice break ahead and a 4 point lead maintained are the only positives from tonight.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

With this performance, from an attacking and possesion viewpoint, we are lucky to be in Serie A. Our performance could not get worse than this, and for some reason we have another December slump on our hands. We can only improve after this horrid display.
And what Ive been thinking all this time is that on our current form a team like Barcelona would destroy us. Our defense was good, but with some luck Milan could have scored like three goals. We made a defensive mistake with Pirlo that wasnt a goal for like 2 cm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)