[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (6 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Goalless at half time...Milan have dominated, Juve have been awful - but they've kept their goal intact.

I think that's important too.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

go and see the match how is running all the time helping defence and atack.yes he is giving bad passes etc. he like zambo didn't stop running the whole game.
and stop barking that I am a blind asshole

LOL,that was you? Ive said to so many persont that they are blind.....I really cant remember them all :D

And BTW,he can't produce shit on the pitch.....I don't need him running....I need him to make good crosses and passes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
About Dp, I've been Looking at him since the Start.

You cant bash him for the last ball he lost, Check out the others, am not gonna mention the names, But try to focus on the game More, then focusing on DP.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
it is just a matter of time before they break through. either we will then collapse, or we will fight back and prehaps salvage a draw. Thanks ADP for the link!! I hope I'll be able to stay on for the rest of the match....

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

You cant bash him for the last ball he lost, Check out the others, am not gonna mention the names, But try to focus on the game More, then focusing on DP.
Its you thats focusing on him (as usual)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Hope it stays 0-0 and than we'll probably lose in San Siro and we need to win all of the other games, and if Milan does to, than we can lose San Siro match, and the Serie A will be ours with one point differance.. :p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Nedved,Dp,Zlatan,Camo,Blasi, should mover their ASSES..

am proud of Zambrotta and our defence:)
we are all proud of our defence!!!

at least we can be proud for smg tonight!!! :LOL:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

The excuses have run dry for Del Piero, sorry to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)