[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (8 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
HT, with del losing the ball right at the end. I think Capello will sub him. Him or Ibra gotta get something going for sure. 0-0, im happy for now. We only need one.

guys like nedved and blasi need to improve their runs/passes. Were trying to force the throughball too much, and just give it away every opportunity.

Canna, Emerson, and Thuram are playing great defensively, and its good to see Zambrotta getting so much into the attack, or at least making more runs lately.

Lets go JUVE!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I did not buffer a single time, it is running as smooth as a feather

ADP you are the man, you are the besest there was, the bestest there is and the bestest there will ever be

You made my day, I am off to drinking after the game, no matter what the result is :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
HT Juve 0-0 Milan

Terrible first half performance. If it wasn't for Buffon, we would've been down 2 or 3-0. Our 'best' players so far are Buffon, Cannavaro and Zambrotta. The others are shite.
Dunno what happened with Nedved, he was invisible in the first half, and very nervous too. Del Piero should never start again if he continues to play like tonight, Zala can do much better. Zlatan was well marked by Nesta. Blasi is nothing special, and Emerson tries to do something.

We need Kapo and Zalayeta in the second half, if we want points from this match.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Dominating is one word, this first half was beyond domination. We had only one shot all half and were penned in our own box for at least half the game so far, AT HOME! Its simply unacceptable and without Thuram Cannavaro and Emerson making a fight of it we'd be gone already.

Luckily despite their domination and our complete lack of urgency in the middle they've not created too many clear cut chances, though should still be ahead by at least 1-0 and could have had two penalties early on from the almost COMICAL Zebina!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only thing I saw Del Piero do is kick Nesta in the testicles. We are creating some good counter-attacking opportunities, but Milan has had more of the possesion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Forza Juventus... our last 10 min where fine... we need to gear up now and show who we are.. C'mon... !

imo... DP Out Zalayeta In....!
this should have been from the beginning, now the DP lovers will appear after the game and start hammering us with DP being the best and shouldn't have been subbed

He is slow, no intelligence, no flair - just another person on the field that is useful for the opponents more than us

Sep 14, 2003
I hope you lot are prepared for a disappointment....

Outclassed. How Milan aren't ahead is a mystery. Our whole gameplan is totally wrong, we've given them far too much time and space, something we can not afford to do.

For our part, we simply don't look like scoring, we've given away possession far too easily and lack any ideas that may cause Milan trouble.

It's only a matter of time before they score...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)