[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
would someone in the US PLEASE send me text updates!! you can send via cell at 703 785 8449 or via e-mail @ [email protected]
goals and half-time score/final score would be awesome
I would REALLY appreciate it!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
14' We've yet to see Juve as an attacking threat...Ibrahimovic a willing worker up front, but he's been isolated with Nedved unable to exert an influence on the game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
would someone in the US PLEASE send me text updates!! you can send via cell at 703 785 8449 or via e-mail @ [email protected]
goals and half-time score/final score would be awesome
I would REALLY appreciate it!
Aiight man I will. I hope my service works, sometimes it doesn't here at my friend's house.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
18' Ibrahimovic on the ball...clips it forward to Del Piero...who's crowded out by two Milan defenders and the rossoneri come away with it.

17' Milan sweeping forward...ball up to Crespo...TEES IT UP FOR SHEVCHENKO! LOW SCREAMER! OFF THE POST!!! Swerving away from Buffon who was struggling...Milan close.

15' Juve enjoying a little spell of possession...Ibrahimovic throws two Milan defenders with a lovely dummy...AND THEN APPEALS FOR HANDBALL AS COSTACURTA COMES ACROSS TO BLOCK HIS CROSS! But he's not getting anything out of that...it did hit the Milan defender's hand, but it was hit straight at him and Costacurta couldn't really get out the way.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Super interception by Thuram prevents a certain goal for Crespo i think. From the corner Zebina AGAIN is tugging shirts! Imbecile!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)