[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (4 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
well its pretty intense in here , wonder wats its gonne be like on the field come saturday , i hope the players have half of the fire both snoop and vinman have.

I think i agree with "snoop" here we should always be optimistic , i mean thats one thing we have and we have a very very tough team.

Vinman u make it look like we didnt even play the last matches, like we only won them by luck, thats where i really disagree .

and about alex and zala, i think it would be very foolish of capello to put zala from the begining even putting kapo from the begining , it would make him look like the coach of my country(Bahrain) the foolish idiot replaced a striker with a defender and put him as a STRIKER!!!!! STUPID IDIOT.
also i think that this match need some experience from the beging and alex has that, again i say that this match is gonna be alex's match, just watch him and enjoy.

forzaa juvee
The Bianconeri have been leading the way throughout the campaign thanks to Fabio Capello’s intelligent tactics and hard-working squad, but in the last month some cracks have started to appear. Unconvincing victories over Lecce, Lazio and Bologna were peppered with defeat at Reggina and the extraordinary 2-2 draw at Inter. It took a last-gasp and extremely controversial Pavel Nedved free kick to keep the lead at four points last week and confidence is not running high. Alessandro Del Piero is still looking for his best form, while the partnership with Zlatan Ibrahimovic hasn’t quite gelled yet.

Channel4.com

I guess that Channel4, one of the most respected sites for Calcio is a bit skeptical as well

We are playing in neutral right now, while Milan is hitting overdrive

I, more than anyone else hope I'm wrong...............

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++
I belong to another forum but I thought it would be nice to hear juve fans opinion.to bad that you can not participate in these converations:D cos' you don't have the decency
Where can decency come from with a person like you, who claims to come here to hear our opinions

OP
kurvengeflüster
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #296
    Jeeks and Kaka22 stop your vendetta here and now!! Read the thread topic and think about whether your personal discussion will lead to anything ...

back to topic:

I can live with a draw. :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I've started to regain hope. My best friend is a Milan-fan and we MUST win. If not he will tease me all the time! If we loose the scudettorace will be too scary :(

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I simply cannot predict anything about the game, it can go either way.

Well, it can be a solid 1 or 2 goal win by Juventus or a spectacular show by Milan.....

It is really tough to predict, I say that the game is in the hands of Capello only....he is the one who will make the difference

Geof

May 14, 2004
    just imagine the effect of a 3-0 win on our poor souls!

We have to win this match, because it will make us all go crazy and give a massive confidence boost.

If we can beat this Milan, we can beat every team in the universe and beyond!!

Have faith fellow Juventini, we will beat'em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)