[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (7 Viewers)

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
well i dont know what are you milan fans doing here ?
very weird , u dont have ur "own" forums or something ?

and yeah kaka22 it is disrespectfull, if u say that we "stole" scudetto's then am just gonna refer u to the last two scudetto's juve won , WHERE WAS MILAN?
and hey we are proud that we stole the ones we stole , again just to annoy u guys :D

where did I say that????are you blind????I did not know that you guys can stand just juve fans!!!what happened to tolerance:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
we do not have tolerance and we are also proud of it
I'm not surprised by you jeeks but I'm surprised by some other guys!!!

we also do not like forumless people

I belong to another forum but I thought it would be nice to hear juve fans opinion.to bad that you can not participate in these converations:D cos' you don't have the decency

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The Delle Alpi is sold out :eek: Hopefully the players match this occasion with top performances, afterall it's not everyday that the Juve fans of Turin decide to get their lazy arses off their sofas and go to the Delle Alpi to support their team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
The Delle Alpi is sold out :eek: Hopefully the players match this occasion with top performances, afterall it's not everyday that the Juve fans of Turin decide to get their lazy arses off their sofas and go to the Delle Alpi to support their team.
Is that a joke? Thats great news to say the least.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

they are crazy man!!!
Indeed they are. As opposed to showing two of Europe's best teams given both history and current form face off in a top of the table clash they're going to show Barcelona vs a struggling Valencia that Udinese, Lecce and Cagliari could beat.

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

we also do not like forumless people

man did you realize with that tiny brain of yours that you insulted every guy on this forum with this statement!!!I'm a member of this forum and if you think that this is not a forum than I really don't know what to say....

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Indeed they are. As opposed to showing two of Europe's best teams given both history and current form face off in a top of the table clash they're going to show Barcelona vs a struggling Valencia that Udinese, Lecce and Cagliari could beat.

I guess you are either from Australia or Usa?:)Well my Milan freinds that live in those countries have that problem also

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Kaka22, I think the main reason for you to sign up here at Juventuz is to make fun of us if we are loosing :) isnt it?
c'mon be honest :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yesterday I was offensive in a certain post and I apologized for everyone who was reading. The provoking is still going on. I would like any staff member to do something towards this

man did you realize with that tiny brain of yours that you insulted every guy on this forum with this statement!!!I'm a member of this forum and if you think that this is not a forum than I really don't know what to say....

I belong to another forum but I thought it would be nice to hear juve fans opinion.to bad that you can not participate in these converations:D cos' you don't have the decency

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

The only conversation I see you doing is replying to my posts and saying that ESPN is crazy and posting pictures of Shitshenko and saying that Milan are going to crush Juve and that you are here to hear Juventini's opinions. Speak football dude. The ball is round, the game is 90 minutes 11 players against 11

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

I guess you are either from Australia or Usa?:)Well my Milan freinds that live in those countries have that problem also
I don't live in the US but I get the same programming they do from ESPN.

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Kaka22, I think the main reason for you to sign up here at Juventuz is to make fun of us if we are loosing :) isnt it?
c'mon be honest :D

not really man!as u can see I'm here from august!:)If you lose I'll tease you:D If we lose than I'm prepared to be teased from u guys:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)