[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I can just say that Sheva deserves it. He is the best striker in the world. no doubt about it. Soon it will be Adriano, Cassano, Sheva though ;)

Sheva and Henry are both in my dream eleven upfront :D and in Pro Evolution Soccer 4, master league :p

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Pally, Nedved won the Ballon d'Or last year, and we didn't deface Milan sites, so please behave yourself.

man I was just kidin' with the pic;)the reason i posted i t was that he won the award just before the juve game.and man I'm behaving my self!!I did not know that posting a pic is a crime!!!

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I can just say that Sheva deserves it. He is the best striker in the world. no doubt about it. Soon it will be Adriano, Cassano, Sheva though ;)

Sheva and Henry are both in my dream eleven upfront :D and in Pro Evolution Soccer 4, master league :p
Is that Pro Evo 4 better than Fifa 2005?????????????????

Dec 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Mark your what?? :rofl:

Tell you what.....don't come back ever.....no one likes you here

And tell you what....we are cheats and proud of it, at least with cheating we were able to get 27 Scudetto something your filthy MIlan will not achieve in years, you know why? because we are cheat and by the time Milan will get this number Juve would have gathered 53 Scudetto's, how? you do the math or ask one of your fellow fans who claim to be smartarses
mmmm.....now i dont mind the 6 Champions League titles......nor do i mind all of the Inter-continental cups Milan have won.......i agree the 17 Scudetto is not as much as 27, but hey, if we count the FAIR ones then i think it will be about even IMO.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

mmmm.....now i dont mind the 6 Champions League titles......nor do i mind all of the Inter-continental cups Milan have won.......i agree the 17 Scudetto is not as much as 27, but hey, if we count the FAIR ones then i think it will be about even IMO.

:totti:

I THINK U'D BEST FIND ANOTHER FORUM.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

man I was just kidin' with the pic;)the reason i posted i t was that he won the award just before the juve game.and man I'm behaving my self!!I did not know that posting a pic is a crime!!!
I hope he lose his motivation after winning this.
hey, don't shoot me, what will you expect from rival's fans? :cool:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
IT WILL BE FEVER PITCH COME SATURDAY AND THE BUILD UP TO THE GAME HOPEFULLY DEL PIERO WILL SHOW HIS CRITICS A THING OR TWO.

AS SOMEONE SAID SANTA WEARS RED AND BLACK JUST LIKE MILAN AND HOPEFULLY DIDA AND COMPANY AT THE BACK WILL BE GIFT WRAPPING PRESTENTS FOR THE JUVE STROKE FORCE

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by idontlikecheats ] ++

I shall reiterate myself, I do count the the 27 all as a Juve achievment and I am proud that some of them are not fair, you know why? just to annoy the likes of you and your other friends who have no place here

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have always played Konamis football games since international superstar Soccer on SNES. I have all the games ever since. THEY ROCK!!!! much better than FIFA! I have played FIFA until fifa 99, then they started sucking...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I have always played Konamis football games since international superstar Soccer on SNES. I have all the games ever since. THEY ROCK!!!! much better than FIFA! I have played FIFA until fifa 99, then they started sucking...
thank you for informing us :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well i dont know what are you milan fans doing here ?
very weird , u dont have ur "own" forums or something ?

and yeah kaka22 it is disrespectfull, if u say that we "stole" scudetto's then am just gonna refer u to the last two scudetto's juve won , WHERE WAS MILAN?
and hey we are proud that we stole the ones we stole , again just to annoy u guys :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)