[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Maybe Capello should play Ibrahimovic alone up front with Nedved working off of him. This might give Pavel more influence on the match; more than he usually has. Kapo could then step in at left-wing.

But the inept Del Piero-Zlatan partnership will be fielded by Capello most likely.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DP will start and he will be ready, that's the only prediction I'm going to make.

@Andy: The DP-Zlatan partnership has been pretty good imo.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
How about this:

------------------ZAM---------------KAP-----------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------EMER--------------NED--------
-------------CANN----------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------
U---------------------------APP---------------------IBR
F-----------THUR------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------ZEB-------------CAM-------------------

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Maybe Capello should play Ibrahimovic alone up front with Nedved working off of him. This might give Pavel more influence on the match; more than he usually has. Kapo could then step in at left-wing.
it's a good idea.but since it's a home match,it may seem that we fear them.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaka22 ] ++

Lol.You really have a sence of humor.Thanks for making me laugh

That won't happen also!!!
u got me wrong, what I meant was that he keeps on saying he's gonna be the best forward, and win the golden ball and stuff...

well now's the time to prove it.

By the way: I wonder how many posts we'll reach for this match?

I predict 1342!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I apologize for everyone on the board for using offensive language, things went out of control and it will not be repeated again

As for the game, why not play the powerful 4-2-3-1.....I think it will be efficient in such a game

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
REALITY BITES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juventus 0 Milan 3
man we fvcked teams like bayern munich and ajax home and away, kicked roma's and lazio's ass. draw away to Inter.leading serie A with 4 points. had the best result in CL so far. the whole fvckin europe scared from us. recieved praises from platini van basten and others.and u still do this:groan:
if we had supporters like or u in the board I'm sure Capello was fired now :LOL:

And what is funny that people here seee your views as REALISM:rolleyes:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

man we fvcked teams like bayern munich and ajax home and away, kicked roma's and lazio's ass. draw away to Inter.leading serie A with 4 points. had the best result in CL so far. the whole fvckin europe scared from us. recieved praises from platini van basten and others.and u still do this:groan:
if we had supporters like or u in the board I'm sure Capello was fired now :LOL:

And what is funny that people here seee your views as REALISM:rolleyes:
I'm sorry, Mr. Genius- you have all the answers , right ??!!!!

I can tell by the way you talk that you hvent even seen 2 games this season

We kicked Lazio's ass ??? I'll bet money you didnt see that game. We were lucky to come away with that game.

Your proud of the Inter draw ??? We were winning 2-0 late into the second half...how can you be satisfied ??

My conclusion for you Mr. Genius is that either-

1) You havent watched the games

2) you are blind

3) your just plain ______ !!! (I'm trying to be nice, after all, its Christmas, right ??!!)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I'm sorry, Mr. Genius- you have all the answers , right ??!!!!

I can tell by the way you talk that you hvent even seen 2 games this season

We kicked Lazio's ass ??? I'll bet money you didnt see that game. We were lucky to come away with that game.

Your proud of the Inter draw ??? We were winning 2-0 late into the second half...how can you be satisfied ??

My conclusion for you Mr. Genius is that either-

1) You havent watched the games

2) you are blind

3) your just plain ______ !!! (I'm trying to be nice, after all, its Christmas, right ??!!)
Mr.Genius? tnx I guess:confused: BTW u don't have to be genius to realize this things i suppose.
haven't seen 2 games??so whoever disagrees with u r blinds?or doesn't know anything?I guess platini and van basten are "genius" like me.eurosport
is a stupid site am sure they didn't see any game of juve like me.look what those stupids put on their side
eurosport

man I had respect for your age and the time u spent here.but when u came up with your answer like a 12 year old kid I don't have anymore..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Mr.Genius? tnx I guess:confused: BTW u don't have to be genius to realize this things i suppose.
haven't seen 2 games??so whoever disagrees with u r blinds?or doesn't know anything?I guess platini and van basten are "genius" like me.eurosport
is a stupid site am sure they didn't see any game of juve like me.look what those stupids put on their side
eurosport

man I had respect for your age and the time u spent here.but when u came up with your answer like a 12 year old kid I don't have anymore..
I am deeply hurt that you dont respect me or my opinion :rolleyes:

It is ok for you to critisize my opinion, and others who agree with me, but you dont like it in return. Now tell me who's acting like a 12 year old ???

That stupid Eurosport rating chart doesnt mean shit !!! It will change after saturday, you will see.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)