[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can we talk Juventus Milan here, I cannot believe the parasites, I am starting to hesitate to come over to the site because of such people.

Why can't this parasite be like Incubo and other Milan fans who are polite in a certain way.....

Anyway.....I hope we gain confidence for the game as this is the key to our success it seems

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
First of all I think we should try to avoid a loss. Not saying we should play defensive but not desire too much to win.
Remember last year Roma were in a very similar position and did not handle the game so good, they forgot who are their opponents and forgot who is Shevchenko. He is such a fantastic player for big games.
We definitely don't want to lose, 1 point lead is nothing and we still have to visit the San Siro and the Olimpico in the next round.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We will be visiting San Siro where there are 3 games left afterwards for the end of the Calcio, it will be something tricky then

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Great teams, excellent players, Stadium will be sold out, strained atmosphere , now what else can one hope?? OK, Juve could be winner after match!

Kaka22

Aug 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Can we talk Juventus Milan here, I cannot believe the parasites, I am starting to hesitate to come over to the site because of such people.

Why can't this parasite be like Incubo and other Milan fans who are polite in a certain way.....

Anyway.....I hope we gain confidence for the game as this is the key to our success it seems
Man you are the one who starts insulting!!!I was polite but then you started attacking and I just retalieted.You started the fight in the thrad Juve-Lazio!!!!!So what yyou will talk bullshit and you expect me to just sit back?

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think both camo and neddy can cause milan problems and get behind kaladaze and especially cafu. if camo is sensible with the ball i think he can overwhelm an over rated seedorf. neddy should give gattuso the ran around leaving blasi a difficult job with kaka while emerson will not allow pirlo an inch and stop milans attack builder. canna will do a great job but for some reason over the last few games i have been concerned about thurams occasional lapses in concentration but gigi buffon will be on fire and at worst will only conceed 1. so if zlatan and del piero can do they needful i predict a 2-1 victory to us.

imagine is zlatan scored a header towering above nesta
and del piero old school free kick to remind the deli alpi of the good days forza juve.

also we need a big game from zambrotta.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Well, I can predict one sure thing: Del Piero will get taken off around the 60'-70th minute IF he starts that is. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)