[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (5 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
yeah, talking about Attendance, I would expect a 50,000 crowds ;)

and yesh, hopefully we can get a sold out Delle Alpi :D
I would be very happy if 30000 ppl turn up.

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
Oh jeah, what a week. My hands are already in a sweat. We have to take Kaka & Sheva out of the game and then Juve gives Milan a hard time!!!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Milan
Milan will get arrive at Delle Alpi from a 6:0 win against Fiorentina. They seem to have regained the strength from last year and they will be confident in a win.
Crespo was stunning on San Siro this weekend, and he will with out a doubt start on saturday, much will depend on him with Inzaghi and Tomasson injured.

Juventus
Our last game wasn't impressive. You can blame it on the referee who seemed to go in to climax every time he saw a freekick. But still, our last goal came to late, and I'm sure it stuck some doubt into the players minds.

I'd have to say, its all up to Crespo. If he shows the suckie side of him, we'd be able to have control of Sheva. But if he shows us his brilliant side, I think Milan will score the first goal. And I don't think we will be able to pressure Milan.

I predict: Juventus 1 Milan 3
Sheva
Kaká
Zlatan
Sheva

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This could be a serious beating that Milan lays on Juve next week. Juve MUST take advantage of every possible opportunity that Milan could/might give them.

Crespo/ Sheva might be too much for Juve to handle at this point in the season, never mind brilliant players like Kaka, Seedorf and Pirlo setting them up.

Oh Boy.

Juve 0, Milan 2.

Hope I'm wrong on this one.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
some people in here get me down. everyone on saying look at how we struggle against lowly bologna, well anyone remember milan v bologna that game was almost identical to juves match milan scored in the 82 min and went on to grab a late second, but overall struggeled big time.

im glad with this weekends results while milan float around after winning 6-0 thinking they by far and away are the best team in italy and will come saturday stuff juve.

while juve will train hard be motivated battling in training striving to

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
some people in here get me down. everyone on saying look at how we struggle against lowly bologna, well anyone remember milan v bologna that game was almost identical to juves match milan scored in the 82 min and went on to grab a late second, but overall struggeled big time.

im glad with this weekends results while milan float around after winning 6-0 thinking they by far and away are the best team in italy and will come saturday stuff juve.

while juve will train hard be motivated battling in training striving to
No reason to let members of a forum who are giving their opinions get you down. If you believe that Juve can beat a Milan team who is running on all cylinders right now, then that's cool.

Some of us don't think it can happen. Of course I WANT it to happen, but the way Milan is playing right now is downright scary. to put a 6-0 whipping on a Fiorentina squad who does posess quite a bit of talent is very impressive.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
also peole say milans attack is way better why do the stats prove different and we have played almost all the same teams.

Pts P W D L F A

38 15 12 2 1 28 7 JUVE
34 15 10 4 1 27 9 Milan

so there isnt much of a difference while interestlingly milan have only scored 9 goals in 7 away matches. We should not be scared it will be close but we must believe, we will win 2-1

people say kaka sheva crespo are on form but so is buffon if he turns in a man of the match display we will win

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yes people of course are entitled to their opinion but we are as good as milan and inter, however where on a good day milan and more so inter can score 5 or 6 goals juve would settle for a comfortable 2-0 victory that is our mentality. im not 100% certain that we will win but i tell you now the worst we will get is a 1-1 draw. we certainly will not under estimate milan they might under estimate or strenght and unity and frankly our overall quaility just a little and that will be enough to send those arrogant proud rossoneri down

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am always scared of Crespo, he always manages to do something against Juventus when he was earlier in Italy. Then Sheva is coming to the game having won the award, not to mention Kaka regaining his form and of course his lust to win against Juve.

Their defence is also improving along with their defensive midfielders, Pirlo for example has improved 100% since the start of the season.

The only weak point or not weak point, the only place we are better is on the wings, they have good wingers but our sides are better....I am sure Capello is aware of this fact, so I hope we can take advantage of this and not lose the balls in the middle.

Anyway I would just say good luck as I know that our opponent is VERY strong and on form

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Eire come on, if your following Milan at the moment you can't help to be impressed.
Against Fiorentina Milan played even better than Barca in their offence, every man stood out, and they could keep the ball just outside the penalty area for minutes. Every pass went perfectly, every run came at the right time.

If we meat a Milan at this level, I can't see a win happening on saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)