[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Draw with Inter affected team's morale IMHO
Then we struggled against Lazio, Maccabi and Bologna. The team is not at its best physical condition. Thuram has an awful performancew against Bologna (Gazzetta gave him just 4,5 for that game).
Capello has more problems than Ancelotti. But Don Fabio is a great tactician and has to prove that once more.
Anyway I think it would be a draw, but pray for a 1-0 win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Juventus - Milan 1 - 0
89' Dhorasoo o.g.

The game dominated by dull, unspectacular football by Juventus who kept tight at the back while Milan had 65% ball possession and fired 16 shots on goal, 3 absolute cannons denied by Buffon, 2 others deflected inches wide of the post. At the other end, Zlatan was twice denied with thundering shots from the corner flag in true Rivaldo fashion while Nedved had 8 shot attempts, all of them blocked by Nesta/Maldini. Most dominant on the pitch was Kaka, who outsmarted Emerson on several occasions, one of them leading up to a controversial situation in the box when Sheva chested down the pass and was clipped by Zebina from behind. The referee booked Sheva for passive diving. Shortly thereafter, a corner kick in favor of Milan, cleared by Cannavaro, who launched a long ball for Ibrahimovic, the latter being 20m offside at the time. The linesman was playing tetris on his mobile phone and was caught out. Ibrahimovic pulled 7 fakes on Dida before the latter gave up and stepped aside but he did agree to lob the ball for Ibrahimovic who wanted to score from a bicycle kick. The lob was good but the kick was less good, the ball was taken home by the young Milanista in the uppermost row of the stadio. In the closing moments of the first 45, Crespo came one on one with Buffon thanks to a gorgeous through ball from Rui Costa but squandered it as he beat Buffon but not Chimenti.

In the 2nd half, Milan kicked off with a more offensive mentality, effectively playing 2-3-1-4 as Cafu and Serginho pushed forward but failed to track back. Taking advantage of the positional supremacy, Kapo raced into the box and crossed for Del Piero who failed to connect with the ball. At the other end, a cross from Serginho was received by Sheva who powered a header on goal. But Buffon was equal to it and as the rebound fell to Kaka, the referee inadvertently cleared the ball into row z. Another corner kick was given for Milan moments later when Cafu's header hit the post. The rebound was struck by Gattuso but it was no good as Zlatan positioned himself in the air upside down to take the ball down elegantly and pushed it out wide for Zebina. He then tripped over Rui's foot as he was walking away for which the Portuguese was sent off. Rui at the time was on the floor in agony after Cannavaro clattered into him in an aerial challenge. In the 74th minute, Camoranesi outfoxed Cafu and skipped into the box where he was confronted by Nesta and fell under the challenge. Del Piero's spot kick was saved by Gattuso who raced into the box. The referee booked Gattuso and signaled a retake. Dida covered his eyes as Del Piero hit the post. Precise on 80 minutes, Capello swapped Del Piero for Zalayeta, who greeted all the Milan players on the pitch. Moments later, Zalayeta played a back heel to Kapo but the Frenchman arrived late and the cross was stolen by Maldini who launched Gattuso. Gattuso fed Crespo who missed his ball reception but recovered as Thuram struggled to control it as well, and fired between Canna's legs, hitting the bar. 5 minutes from time, on the speakers in the Delle Alpi came "the Final Countdown" to which Buffon started dancing. On 86 Zalayeta controlled a pass from Thuram before he dribbled Nesta and Maldini but his lob was saved by Dida who never came off his line. The goal kick was received by Serginho at the corner flag but no offside was called. The Brazilian crossed into the box as Tomasson was in route but the Danish striker missed the ball. Instead it was recovered by Zambrotta who launched a final attack before full time. Tacchinardi to Emerson, Emerson to Kapo, Kapo to Nedved, Nedved to Ibrahimovic. Milan's defence was shattered as Zlatan stood face to face with Dida. As he was about to take the shot, Dhorasoo raced in to clear but inadvertently played the ball past his own keeper. Ancelotti came running up and tried to strangle Dida but Maldini pulled them apart. The 14 minutes of injury time saw Milan in possession without exception, as Juve lined up inside their own penalty box. 23 shots were fired, all of them off target, Buffon was still busy getting his groove on.

Questioned about his team's performance, Capello was moderately satisfied. "We struggled a lot through Milan's offensive pressure but we showed strength in scoring the winning goal just before the whistle. Ancelotti should learn to relax, those young people are too hot headed."
Hhahaha that's a good one ;)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
what's going on guys , we are Juventus for GOD sake ,why are u so afraid from the Milanese scum , let's remember the match that we defeated Milan 2-1 in the delli-alpi with thuram & di-vaio scoring , before the match everyone was talking about Milan & their power - but afterall we won !! we must respect the opponent but we're surely not afraid of any team !!

forza Juve !!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
i think for juve to win this game.. we need to score the first goal!
thuram-cannavaro partnership must be flawless aganist milan.
emerson must take kaka out of the game.
Blasi or Appiah can hold Kaka

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

weak Viola makes Milan look awesome.

Mathematically possible, Milan is beatable....they have proven that. it's all up to us now :)

a draw isnt all that bad tho
I see most of you guys agree with the Draw thing, but you should know we are playing in Delle alpi, Draw aint option to go for it, i see us winning this game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
what's going on guys , we are Juventus for GOD sake ,why are u so afraid from the Milanese scum , let's remember the match that we defeated Milan 2-1 in the delli-alpi with thuram & di-vaio scoring , before the match everyone was talking about Milan & their power - but afterall we won !! we must respect the opponent but we're surely not afraid of any team !!

forza Juve !!
wlak ehhhhhhhhhh bravo 3lek..

SPIRIT

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon Looks Forward To Dida Challenge
12/13/2004 1:30:00 PM
Next Saturday’s Juve-Milan will also be an encounter between the two currently best keepers in the world: Buffon and Dida.
Gianluigi Buffon is certain that goalkeepers in Italy are probably the best in the world, with the Juve and Milan keepers being probably the best around.

“Right now, Dida and I are the most advertised because we play in two big teams, though you’re only advertised if you do well. However there are other strong keepers in Italy like Pagliuca, who never drowns, De Sanctis and Lupatelli. Maybe there is more quality here than abroad.

“Dida is a great keeper; he improved incredibly also thanks to his coach William Vecchi and also thanks to his own merits.

“Milan arrives to this encounter against us in great condition, but this is a particular and delicate match and I don’t think that the values expressed this Sunday will be the same ones of next weekend.”

erado

Nov 2, 2004
in fact, i am anixous and excited to see this clash.. cant wait to wipe the smile off Kaka and his co..

same as azzurri7, although we didnt perform in the Bologna match, I am rather confident that Juventus will win this one, dont forget we got Capello around, he will shows the world who's the boss around..

Aug 26, 2003
hmm next week big game, i am so excited!!

when we look at the teams:

Milan: they are getting stronger every week, as it seems, there defence has also improved over the last games so IMO they are nearly equal there to us!
in Midlefield: Milan is surely more creative but I think with a strong fighting spirit by our players we can make a bad day for Kaka and Co!
In Attack Milan is surely better IMO, Sheva is alongside Adriano the best striker in the world and can score from everywhere, so we really have to watch out for him! Our attack is mainly based on Zlatan with long balls, but with a good moment he or Del Piero can also decide a game!

with the last performances of Juve i am not very satisfied, it seems the team is tired, the 2:2 against inter is not forgetten imo! and we are suffering against Teams like Bologna and Maccabi, but as you know, this are hard games, and the result are speaking for them self, and every match is different!

also we are playing in Turin, i hope for a sold out Delle Alpi, we should at least make a draw!

Forza Juve!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Sheva is alongside Adriano the best striker in the world and can score from everywhere, so we really have to watch out for him! Our attack is mainly based on Zlatan with long balls, but with a good moment he or Del Piero can also decide a game!

Is Adriano in Milan?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I insist that football is not always according to form. Confidence also plays a major role. Milan are riding high in confidence right now, but so are we.
This match will be decided by the odd goal, and I dare say, we will win.
Reason: We have a better defense.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We must improve....... or we will pay the penalty...

Hope we will be victorious!

I predict 2-1 to us.....Zala and DP scoring...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)