[Serie A] Juventus - Milan (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve Watch Out-Ancelotti
12/12/2004 9:38:00 PM
Carlo Ancelotti was radiant following his team’s goal-feast against Fiorentina, and is now ready to face Serie A leaders Juventus in Turin next weekend.
“Probably we witnessed the best Milan of the year today. Now we feel good physically and are able to play at a top level with continuity. I don’t know how Juventus will arrive at this match, but we will be in a great physical and mental condition,” said the Milan coach.

Milan defeated Fiorentina 6-0, and sit only one point behind the Bianconeri with one game more played.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah we better watch out. Capello better watch out too, as he must fix this team in the next week or we will definitely lose.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The ball is round and everything can happen :p I think a shitty goal will be the difference. And day-form will decide on which team who will win. A tight-ass match ahead of us :p
Im satisfied with a draw, and a Win is what i dream of!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
difficult match
but lets not forget that juve is always weak with the weak and strong with the strong
we will make it and increas the gap by 7 points

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The game is Capello's hands, I think he can make a big difference with the starting 11....I hope he makes a change up front

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
i think for juve to win this game.. we need to score the first goal!
thuram-cannavaro partnership must be flawless aganist milan.
emerson must take kaka out of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)