[Serie A] Juventus - Livorno (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
with Thuram back the Defence is safe...but i am really not liking the offence lets just hope for trez!! you never know:)
Defence is safe with Thuram, but his absence showed that juve need a new bench defender, and on the offense, Trezeguet shoud help alot, but still Zalayeta isnt that good player , and Del Piero (despite showing kind of improvement against parma) needs to improve more, so buying a new striker would be the best thing to do......

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
don't care what the score will be , cause we need this win so much to boost our moral & hope that Palermo will do us a favor on sunday night !!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we have to do NOTHING but win....

i think the first 5 pages will have posts as:

++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
We MUST win this one. I don't care how much we score or how we score. We gotta win this one and all the games left,
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
a win and nothing as a win will count!
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Must win
++ [ originally posted by reneu ] ++
a must win, nothing more and nothing less.

etc etc.....

guys,WE WILL WIN.
don't worry!

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
IMO Legro and Tudor are good enough for bench defenders, but Capello should have faith in them!
We saw that Capello had faith in Montero :dontcare:...

But for Tudor you are right!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

Defence is safe with Thuram, but his absence showed that juve need a new bench defender, and on the offense, Trezeguet shoud help alot, but still Zalayeta isnt that good player , and Del Piero (despite showing kind of improvement against parma) needs to improve more, so buying a new striker would be the best thing to do......
Juve wont be buying no one this season..

About the game my pred would be 3-1

May 30, 2004
i am pretty sure u were also completely sure we ll beat parma .. but hey Shi* happens.. this is soccer u never know wht might happen because anything can... so lets hope for a win and a good overall performance

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We could only score once against the second worst defense in the league. This ain't gonna be a free-for-all, thats for sure.

I will go ahead and say 1-0 with a Nedved goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)