SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
FOKIN SHOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

IM REALLY MAD AT LIPPI TODAY.....................

DP and Maresca touch the ball and booommm magik,....... he DIDNT SAW THIS IN THE TRAINING??? SACK THAT *****

Buy on AliExpress.com

qcfabio

Apr 5, 2004
Enzo, I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U show Lippi what is TALENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Lippi should step down, otherwise Enzo won't have a regular place in the team

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCS I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCAI LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCS I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCAI LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCS I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA I LOVE U MARESCA
You took the words right out of my mouth ;).

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
just as i though.....:wallbang:

WE COULD NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT TACCHINARDI...:fero:

Konan and Chevanton just glide through the middle of our midfield.. they dont even need wingers for support..:wallbang:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
meow, I take this match VERY seriously and although everyone says we're out but I'm just thinking of finishing as best as we could and giving our all at the last moments of the season because as you can see we failed to do that throughout the whole season.

Yes holdon, Vin and Denco are gonna give us all hell :D
:cool:

I know what you mean sally, but I never think Lecce is an easy team to beat. And for me, losing the scudetto is an unchangeable fact. The 2nd or 3rd place doesn't make much difference to me. (Yeah I'm aware of the CL qualifying match thing but...:down: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)