SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (3 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #505
    Is it 4-1 yet, or have we been saved by the referee's whistle blowing for half time? :rolleyes:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    u have to give credit to lecce though... what an effective counter attacking masterpiece they are playing.. just give the ball to either konan and chevanton and the will send it to the back of buffon's net...

we even have time to be helped by a nonexistant offside call... judging from Cheva's mood, that should have been a 4-1...

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    i hope they score 7 or 8 goals so that Moggi sees that we need changes, otherwise he won't believe it!
    Come on, you can't hope for that can you? He (Moggi) is more than aware of our problems.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    u have to give credit to lecce though... what an effective counter attacking masterpiece they are playing.. just give the ball to either konan and chevanton and the will send it to the back of buffon's net...

we even have time to be helped by a nonexistant offside call... judging from Cheva's mood, that should have been a 4-1...
    with chevaton juve r screwed!

BaAa3

Apr 25, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    wat the hell is going on!!!
    omg 1-3 in the della alpi!
    this is to fraky i wonder what is going on the match isnt aired! and i really wanna see whats up!!
    its aired at Sky Calcio if any 1 got it

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I'm gonna load up Pro Evolution 3 at halftime and thrash Lecce
    Haha, i was thinking about the same thing :D. Except that i haven't created Lecce so i'll just thrash Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)