SERIE A: Juventus - Lecce (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Following the hard fought 2-2 draw away to Parma, the Bianconeri return home to the Delle Alpi to take on Javier Chevanton's Lecce. It won't be easy, especially if the visitors play with everyone behind the ball and try to hit us on the counter, but this is a must win game. After failing to make an appearance at the Tardini, Del Piero will probably make his comeback against Lecce. Hope he does well. Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    For this match I'd like to see Lippi take a risk or two and try out a 4-2-1-3 system with Miccoli, Trezeguet and Di Vaio upfront. Tudor and Appiah would be the defensive midfielders, and Nedved would play slightly infront of them with licence to go left and right.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    isn't is a bit early for this thread...?

anyway,i think we should win this match and also,the fact that is at home,it's very good and also...everyone is expecting captain to be ready and play well enough to not let down anyone..

and this week we also have a very interesting match inter-lazio! :rolleyes:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    For this match I'd like to see Lippi take a risk or two and try out a 4-2-1-3 system with Miccoli, Trezeguet and Di Vaio upfront. Tudor and Appiah would be the defensive midfielders, and Nedved would play slightly infront of them with licence to go left and right.
    Forget three forwards, I'd just be happy with two over the 4-4-1-1. Ernesto is going to capitalize at least once against our usual defensive lapses, so we're going to need to open our chances up a little.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    and this week we also have a very interesting match inter-lazio! :rolleyes:
    Though I am honestly interested in watching the Rome derby rematch in Palermo.

That first game was too surreal and tested the limits of my Italian to realize what was going on at the time in the second half...

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    ist not first the match against laxzio??
    Not that I know. Lazio are supposed to be having their rematch with Roma in midweek, so no, the Coppa final can't be this week.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Should be easy,we made 2 good results in 2 week,s1-0 lazio and 2-2 parma.

but im afraid of Chevanton,no more,the rest of Lecce r crap.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    this match is a must win.
    we must win this game to stay in the race for second place.
    i hope that captain will play in this match..

i say 2-0 juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    He's probably not back to full fitness yet.

Lippi will most likely ease him back into the squad. He should be back in full training this week and play against Lecce

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Totti scored for Roma to beat Modena 1-0! :totti:
    If they beat Lazio in the Derby, man, I don't think we can get second! :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)