[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (5 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I am deleting this save, and starting the season over, bc this is not fucking right! Its like we through away the recipe for success and found one on how to absolutly destroy any confidence and belive in the players! We have become fucking inter, its the end of the world! Amargeddon is truly upon us, there is no afterlife, only ethernal hell

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
People also seem to forget how Inter brought a lot of players in this summer too and how they would need time to gel.

If this is them before they've even gotten used to one another then we can kiss the Scudetto goodbye.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We ridiculously dominated them... but guys...32 shots and just scoring 1 goal from 9 on target is just plain disgraceful.

This goal from Frosinone was like the first real fatal wound on us.... 2 or 3 more like this wasteful performance and its over.

Im starting to worry because we seem to not be able to close games.

The positive is that cuadrado is in good form...and from lapses, some of our players were really clicking.
We need an on form morata SO BAD right now.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How? Is it really that hard to understand when you swap out several of your core starters?

I mean, this isn't exactly a secret. Why do we act like it is?
It is hard to understand why you would displace the worlds best midfielder and not replace him adequately when you lost two other important elements of the team for free. Our mercato and preseason have set the tone for the rest of the season. Allegri started with pressure of not knowing what the pieces of the puzzle were, and he's transferred some of that to the team. It's crazy with how little urgency and lack of composure some of these guys play, and sadly, the mercato didn't play to Allegris strengths either. He's a tactician, not a man manager. He doesn't build teams from scratch.

I can always understand, accept and propagate the need for change, and revival and evolution. But I absolutely disagree with creating situations that we had control over. We were in a position of power, which means we could consciously control how much of the damage we could limit in this scenario, but instead chose to overhaul the team overnight. Poor planning. And that has a knock on effect too. No CL next year and Pogba probably leaves on his terms too. And that's the money we use to rebuild further.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Some of the reactions here are outright ridiculous. We should have won that game the players know it the management knows and the coach knows it no excuses they failed and what do you do after you fail well you get back to working and improve the aspects that didn't work. Pointing fingers and other childish behavior gets you nowhere not in life and not in football.
So after beeing brutally raped, you go; ok, thats part of life? No having feelings its not normal

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Don't you think Neto could intercept the ball.. i mean he started to run, then stopped and stayed on the line, and the cross wasn't so far from him .. maybe if he could keep running he would get it.. Anyways not his fault for the result..our players had horrible accuracy this evening.. so sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)