[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (34 Viewers)

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Anger makes a lot of people blind. This was probably Pogba's best game this season. If he had scored instead of hitting the bar, you guys would be praising him. We played well, controlled the game, our only problem was in the final third. Yes, I know that's a big problem but I believe it will be resolved. Lemina was great and cleaned up nicely. I still have faith that we will challenge for the scudetto.
we played against the worst team in the league, stop making it seem like we controlled the game vs a Bayern or Barca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Pogba was not good. He was poor and un interested. Some fancy dribles and poor shots does not mean he had a good game. For a player of his reputation he needs to step up and own these games like Tevez would of done last year.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Totally unacceptable, team settled for 1-0 after 60 mins far too relaxed and slow build up play yet again, need to start games quicker or becomes another 1-1 or 0-1 loss every game with first half always wasted.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
1-1

Juve to start slow, Frosinone to grab one on the break. Cue Buffon going berserk at his teammates, followed by Juve having 85% possession and hundreds of useless crosses before finally getting a late equaliser when it ricochets into the net off someone's arse.
This.

Anger makes a lot of people blind. This was probably Pogba's best game this season. If he had scored instead of hitting the bar, you guys would be praising him. We played well, controlled the game, our only problem was in the final third. Yes, I know that's a big problem but I believe it will be resolved. Lemina was great and cleaned up nicely. I still have faith that we will challenge for the scudetto.

Scudetto. Not a chance. 10 points is a huge lead. And even more unbridgeable when you have zero identity. We are still getting there. The mercato, the preseason, and the start of the season have been really poor by 'a big club' standard. I can't remember a team on the verge of a treble one season going to such a poor start in a matter of 3 months. If this team finishes below 3rd, the jury is out on Marrotta and Allegri.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
Guys we are pissed coz we are not used to this in over 4 years -- but it was bound to happen, especially after all the changes. It just means we will have a close finish for Serie A in May - which i find actually exciting - there was no way we were going to win it by 9 or more points again. I know to drop points like this sucks but everyone else will drop points too. Now watch us dominate Napoli :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And people will continue to find excuses for this inacceptable shit. How you can go from CL finalist to having 5 points from 15 possible.

This shit is on Marotta and Allegri.
How? Is it really that hard to understand when you swap out several of your core starters?

I mean, this isn't exactly a secret. Why do we act like it is?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pogba was not good. He was poor and un interested. Some fancy dribles and poor shots does not mean he had a good game. For a player of his reputation he needs to step up and own these games like Tevez would of done last year.
The player we miss most for sure.

NYJuventino

Aug 7, 2015
we played against the worst team in the league, stop making it seem like we controlled the game vs a Bayern or Barca.
I'm saying the performance wasn't so bad as people say. It was a typical Juve performance minus the goals and missing some key players. It's not like we're back to Del Neri/Zaccaroni/Ferrara days where we got bossed around by the little teams.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Guys we are pissed coz we are not used to this in over 4 years -- but it was bound to happen, especially after all the changes. It just means we will have a close finish for Serie A in May - which i find actually exciting - there was no way we were going to win it by 9 or more points again. I know to drop points like this sucks but everyone else will drop points too. Now watch us dominate Napoli :)
you still think we have a chance at the league :lol: CL spot will be a blessing at this rate.

Jun 6, 2015
Some of the reactions here are outright ridiculous. We should have won that game the players know it the management knows and the coach knows it no excuses they failed and what do you do after you fail well you get back to working and improve the aspects that didn't work. Pointing fingers and other childish behavior gets you nowhere not in life and not in football.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
its not a case of ifs, he didn't score and he didn't make the difference, of course if he had have done either of those things people would be saying different

Fact is were 6 games into the season with pogba as our leader and we've won 2 lost 2 drawn 2, if pogba wants to be world class he needs to contribute with better performances. He's not made a difference so far this year and he's had ample time and responsibility to

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Some of the reactions here are outright ridiculous. We should have won that game the players know it the management knows and the coach knows it no excuses they failed and what do you do after you fail well you get back to working and improve the aspects that didn't work. Pointing fingers and other childish behavior gets you nowhere not in life and not in football.
Where is the fun in that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)