[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (37 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The 2nd half was a massacre, I loved the team's positioning.

They obviously lack confidence and leadership right now, they should have calmed the game down.

Now Allegri will have to instill confidence into these guys. Sadly he doesn't seem to be good at this part.

But we found the right team, pieces fit perfectly. What we need is Morata as a CF, Marchisio to give balance to the midfield (as a CM, keeping Lemina as a DM). Mandzukic will score a lot with this scheme as well. Sandro and Cuadrado as WBs is the way to go.

Now the time is to restore the team's confidence. They are shitting on their paints.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
as soon as we got that corner, i was sure we will concede, don't know why but had that in mind... so we can't win at home now... 2 draws and 1 loss... Jesus ....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
First time im worried about not winning the scudetto. That was crap.
I said that straight after Roma game. We ain't winning this full stop. For now we just gotta take each game as it comes the fact that we rested players for the weekend though is laughable. Napoli or frosinone 3 pts is 3pts.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Deserved to win the game, but with all this constant changing of the line-up and formations it's clear there is no shape or cohesion to this Squad.
Yes there are quite a few talented individuals but this looks a far cry from Conte's well drilled, organised team. Amazing that it has only been just over a year since then.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I said that straight after Roma game. We ain't winning this full stop. For now we just gotta take each game as it comes the fact that we rested players for the weekend though is laughable. Napoli or frosinone 3 pts is 3pts.
I disagree here. If our B guys can't beat the like of frissonone then they should be here

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Next year Pogba and Morata will leave. Berardi will go to Inter. We will have to build from the ground up because we are not the Juventus of old. We our the new Juve, a feeder club that rebuilds every few years when the top players graduate to top clubs. Isn't that what you said Agnelli? That players graduate to bigger clubs?

NYJuventino

Aug 7, 2015
Anger makes a lot of people blind. This was probably Pogba's best game this season. If he had scored instead of hitting the bar, you guys would be praising him. We played well, controlled the game, our only problem was in the final third. Yes, I know that's a big problem but I believe it will be resolved. Lemina was great and cleaned up nicely. I still have faith that we will challenge for the scudetto.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Anger makes a lot of people blind. This was probably Pogba's best game this season. If he had scored instead of hitting the bar, you guys would be praising him. We played well, controlled the game, our only problem was in the final third. Yes, I know that's a big problem but I believe it will be resolved. Lemina was great and cleaned up nicely. I still have faith that we will challenge for the scudetto.
I have to say, this is probably true. But Im afraid we will start ticking too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)