[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (32 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
It's funny because it was against an incredibly weak team. The quality of our team, though, was no better than Milan or Inter of the last years. I'd argue that our team is even worse. Actually, you can hardly call this a team. A bunch of individuals, lots of them average or worse.
This season is lost and we can't even build from this because some of our players are pretty old, while the best youngsters are bound to leave. Now we can only wait for year zero and wish for another summer of 2011.
This, and Marotta should be fired. He's the sole reason for this absymal squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 18, 2015
I'm sick of watching this team man! 3 players leave and the entire team has gotten worse and look lost. Everyone is hurt and this team SUCKKKSSS!!!! I'm so frustrated at this crap ass team who cant even beat Frosinone!!!!! its a shame and disgusting that they're playing like this. ZAZA should be getting more starts then Mandzukic! when he comes back from injury he should be benched. No one on this team cares or has the heart besides the core 4. sorry to vent but I seriously am so pissed at the shitty ass club I don't know where to start! AND INTER IS 5-0!!!

p.s. Inter will win the scudetto and well miss champions league with the way this is going

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #337
    This is unacceptable anymore. We looked like a bunch of amateurs shooting like a practice session not to forget how we panic once a team attacks us. Frosinone did the two late changes and it was obvious that they will try to cause havoc in our lines and take that one chance. For their luck we had a lot of players willing to give them that chance and to think that Pogba being our best player you get surprised that he was the one with the most stupid decisions today. Pereyra should never ever again take a shot on goal and the fact that we have become so much reliant on Cuadrado is actually terrifying.

Neto 6

Lichtsteinr 5
    Barzagli 6
    Bonucci 7
    Alex Sandro 5.5

Sturaro 5
    Pogba 3
    Lemina 7

Cuadrado 6.5
    Zaza 6
    Pereyra 5.5

Dybala 5
    Chiellini 6
    Hernanes 6

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Marotta should be sacked if we lose the scudetto. The only way he shouldn't be sacked is if we win the champions league. Probably allegri too although obviously he should not be blamed more than marotta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)