[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This was the best moment to profit from romas loss and gain some points , we fucking blew it and inter is surprisingly still going strong , wtf is going on . Can't believe how this season is going .
Not only that but we have fucking Napoli over there next game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's funny because it was against an incredibly weak team. The quality of our team, though, was no better than Milan or Inter of the last years. I'd argue that our team is even worse. Actually, you can hardly call this a team. A bunch of individuals, lots of them average or worse.
This season is lost and we can't even build from this because some of our players are pretty old, while the best youngsters are bound to leave. Now we can only wait for year zero and wish for another summer of 2011.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Fuck this fucking season!!!! We are now truly fucked!! No way in hell we can recover from this! Its like we want to boost our opponents! The preseason was a joke, the players are nowwhere near matchfitness, and they get inj too fucking easy!!! Time to find the scapegoats and fire them!! Not fucking good enough!!! I want heads to fucking role

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
and now I'm worried about even getting a CL spot.
Me too. We have to stop thinking about the scudetto for now. We have to ask ourselves if we're even good enough to get a CL spot, that's the big question at this point.

Fucking unbelievable, this shit.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
People going on about how many chances we created, from all those chance only 4/5 were clear, you can't count Dybala, Pogba sky rocketing shot and Pereyra and Cuadrado failing to aim as clear chances.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Not much to say about this disaster. Probably better if I don't watch the Napoli game and just go out drinking.

--

Best defense in the world they said. :howler:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Third game seems really far away now.
Had a lot of chances, but we should be more ruthless. Cuadrado and Pereyra the two to make things happen at the moment. Pogba had his moments, but plays his own game.
I saw nothing special in Sandro. Lemina on the other hand, seems a good player.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This was the best moment to profit from romas loss and gain some points , we $#@!ing blew it and inter is surprisingly still going strong , wtf is going on . Can't believe how this season is going .
End of an era.... Seems like this will be one of our worst seasons.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have been unlucky in Serie A, it has to be said.

We hit the post couple of times also in this game.

But that lack of concentration in the end, that was disgusting from the team.
We have been unlucky. I lost count how many shots we average a game or how many times we have hit the post this season.

That said, no excuse to not finish this game with 3 points. Don't blame Allegri so much as losing as having a bad starting 11. If we started the game with the formation in the 2nd half we would have probably won with ease.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
First time im worried about not winning the scudetto. That was crap. Pogba is making me angry more than anyone.

Lemina looked great so did Cuadrado. Allegri doesnt deserve any shit for this it is all on the players they need to stop playing like pussys and we need someone experienced and proven up front.

Jun 6, 2015
Should have won today but still not worried. Looking at the table Roma is only three points ahead of us Napoli only one and Inter are just about scraping the wins from their fairly easy start to the season. We should definitely have 5 points more at this moment but hopefully the team learns to but teams away rather than trusting our defense always to deliver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)