[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (48 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still is all we really have. All they need to do is add another channel, and we all know they have the money for it.
Well, they have Bein Espanol and I guess Bein connect (if you can make it work).

What's your TV provider up there? Down here it's Comcast and I really got screwed over adding new sports channels from them. First, Bein connect won't work with all providers but Comcast (wtf?) and second, only Bein Espanol is 1080 HD, the main channel is a downgraded HD channel that looks like SD.

I should have just stuck to SlingTV.
i'm gonna give Bein Connect a shot today and see how it does. I wonder if there is an app you can get for Smart TVs?

May 22, 2013
For all you guys having trouble viewing the game:

Danish news media bold.dk will stream all games from Serie A and La Liga until the rights have been sold in Denmark. It's only possible to view if you are in Denmark, or if you use some kind of VPN (not an expert, but some might be).

Anyway, the stream is provided by Eversport, is in great quality and with english commentry.

LINK: http://www.bold.dk/streaming/serie_a/

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
poor leali should be moisturizing his anus right now...

can we make an arrangement for him to hit the bench tonight?

inb4 he's the one who's gonna rape us tonight...
inb4 ancora leali...
inb4 leali with miracolo saves left and right...
inb4 relegation fighter juve...
:scared::scared::scared:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
this is a dangerous game, Allegri better have them focused and not looking ahead to Napoli. We need 3 points!

- - - Updated - - -

there was an article on Vecchia Signora that stated that Juve officials are wondering why the stadium isn't full for today. Have they seen the lineup they are planning to throw out there? If I said to anyone here last year at this time that this would be our team I would have been fed to the dogs.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I wrote a small tutorial for watching all the games for free on Arena Sport - Balkan sports channels on some thread not so long ago. It's a program you need to download and you need VLC player. :)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I wrote a small tutorial for watching all the games for free on Arena Sport - Balkan sports channels on some thread not so long ago. It's a program you need to download and you need VLC player. :)
I am subscribed on Arena and the fuckers didn't show Juve but Inter-Verona and Sampdoria-Roma.Actually they show on Arena 5 which is not included in the package at Macedonia.Not to mention that their commentators are nearly idiots and hate us utmost.So I will have to watch a stream .

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
1-1

Juve to start slow, Frosinone to grab one on the break. Cue Buffon going berserk at his teammates, followed by Juve having 85% possession and hundreds of useless crosses before finally getting a late equaliser when it ricochets into the net off someone's arse.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I am subscribed on Arena and the $#@!ers didn't show Juve but Inter-Verona and Sampdoria-Roma.Actually they show on Arena 5 which is not included in the package at Macedonia.Not to mention that their commentators are nearly idiots and hate us utmost.So I will have to watch a stream .
they are idiots I agree.

Иначе со програмчево кое го имам а не плаќам ништо ги гледам без пари на компјутер или на ТВ преку HDMI само треба да имаш VLC плеер. Сега не е сопкаст али убав е квалитетот. И ги има сите каналите од Арена спорт и останати други 16 канали :) Сакаш ќе ти го дам

- - - Updated - - -

1-1

Juve to start slow, Frosinone to grab one on the break. Cue Buffon going berserk at his teammates, followed by Juve having 85% possession and hundreds of useless crosses before finally getting a late equaliser when it ricochets into the net off someone's arse.
don't forget us hitting the post.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #179
    So we took a risk worth 40 M€ and sacrificed one of our best players only to let him warm the bench?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Sturaro over Lemina too loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)