[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (45 Viewers)

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
My Formation would be:

Licht Barzagli chiello a.sandro
Sturaro Lemina Pogba
Cuadrado Pereyra
Dybala

I would Start once again with Barzagli-chiello
We looked more solid in Defense like with bonucci.
More interception, more power in the air, and especially better in the 1 vs 1 situations.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
My Formation would be:

Licht Barzagli chiello a.sandro
Sturaro Lemina Pogba
Cuadrado Pereyra
Dybala

I would Start once again with Barzagli-chiello
We looked more solid in Defense like with bonucci.
More interception, more power in the air, and especially better in the 1 vs 1 situations.
Bonucci is not only Juves best defender, but probably the best defender in Italy currently. Yes, barzagli-chiellini looked good but that wasn't because Bonucci wasn't in there. They just had good games. Bonucci had an amazing game vs Man City. They all deserve to play. It's a good problem to have. I haven't even mentioned Rugani who I view as a future captain, not only at Juve but on the NT as well.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Matri scored twice coming from the bench against Udinese. What does It tell you? It's like chicharito in Madrid. He scored in ucl but he still chicharito.

I hope we gave Zaza at least 10 starting, mostly in cup, to see how It goes and then we can rate him so far It is what It is
Chicharito made madrid look good at times. And united would love him in their ranks atm.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Give Pogba and Cuadrado some rest, along with other important players. Against Frosinone at home, it's rotation time, definitely.

------------Buffon--------------

Padoin---Barzagli----Rugani---Sandro

------------Lemina-------------

-------Hernanes----Sturaro-----

------------Pereyra-------------

-------Dybala-------Zaza-------

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
My formation would be:

-------------------Buffon-------------------

Lichsteiner----Bonucci----Chiellini----Evra

-------Sturaro/Lemina------Pogba---------

---Cuadrado------Hernanes------Pereyra--

--------------------Dybala------------------

Perhaps against Frosinone, we could try Zaza and Dybala. But assuming both Morata and Mandzukic are both unavialable for the champions league next week, I would definitely go with a formation like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)