[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
wow wow wow
what a day, i left on wednesday to visit some friends who have no tv and no internet and came back just a while ago to see the wonderful results

what a Juve!!!!! we are really sexy

Now we have to break this Zeman's head :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Yep kinda of a boring game like some ppl have mentioned out here but lts be fair it takes 2 to tango and it takes 2 teams to make an exciting game

Fiorentina just came there to defend and putting 8 players behind the ball at all times its just scandalous to me

So it was difficult for us to create anything

Having said that , I was impressed with Blasi as he is turning out to be a warrior for the side

Camo was good as fas as i was concerned, and helped at both ends of his side of the pitch, not his fault that Pessoto is totally bereft of any attacking ideas

Zlatan was his usual selfish self ( pardon me that) as sometimes his holding of the ball helps to draw players to him, most of the time its just foolhardy as it creates nothing in the long run as he never wiggles himself out of situations like that and even if he does, he goes back into trouble

Dp was just hopeless, no other way to put it but if I was him , I would be concerned and annoyed like Montella was at the regularity of his substitutions by Capello for Zalayeta, it seems it is never Zlatan to be taken off

Nedved was ineffective but the again it was difficult for him with there be no space and all

Maresca was only visible by his rugby tackle on Dp, and kicking him after wards and his slight over reaction to every time he was tackled , apart from that he was highly inefective and did not show any reason for Juve to regret selling him in this particular match

Miccolli was his usual bright for the first 5 minutes, totally disappear for 80 mins and then reappear at the end , but it was not entirely his fault as his team hardly atacked

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I like the way Zlatan playing.
If you want to score against team who only defends, you have to do something special. And Zlatan tried it.. It is not his fault, in many ocassion he was alone in front of the goal, the other player just waited for wonders from him..
Gazzetta delo sport said last week, that Ibra is the most succesful striker in the first games for juve. He has already 5 Goals and 5 Assists.. He needs just more time, and he ist going to be great...:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
wow wow wow
what a day, i left on wednesday to visit some friends who have no tv and no internet and came back just a while ago to see the wonderful results

what a Juve!!!!! we are really sexy

Now we have to break this Zeman's head :D
oh yeah

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #748
    From wad I see form the TODAY newspaper, Zeman has been anti-Juve since 1998, when he is in charge of Roma. And it is related to the doping.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #750
    Sadly Zeman is reminded again due to the game against Lecce. Ir is very hard for Juve fans to forgive wad crap he had said.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    think it enough to talk about Zeman, he is not that worth to talk about such an idiot, lets just talk about juve-lecce..
    Agreed; who really cares about what Zeman said? Let's just get the 3 points and let the Serie A table do the talking

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #752
    Juz ignore him. If he wants to be at loggerheads with us, let him be. In the end he is only making a fuss out of nothing.

Aug 26, 2003
    as the game i have seen from Juve, it is sometimes surely really hard for Zlatan, Del Piero is most of the time more back and taking the balls from the midlefield, while Zlatan is alone! So i can really sometimes understand that he tries the magic...

Aug 26, 2003
    Serie A Preview: Lecce-Juventus
    11/13/2004 4:00:00 PM
    Lecce take on Juventus in what promises to be a highly entertaining game on Sunday. The Bianconeri have recently returned to winning ways and will look to take all three points against an impressive Lecce side.
    BACKGROUND

Lecce have been a revelation this season in Serie A. Many critics wondered how the players would adapt to their new manager’s style of play. Zeman has reshaped the team in his own image, demanding attacking football with flair and pace. After the sale of their star striker Chevanton in the summer, many expected Lecce to struggle for goals. This as certainly not been the case however, as Zeman’s men are now amongst the top scoring sides in Italy.

Lecce are certainly no longer an unknown quantity, as many sides have begun showing them greater respect during encounters with them. As teams have begun to show more concentration against the southern club, their results have slipped as of late, beginning with a 4-0 defeat to Fiorentina. Zeman’s philosophy is that attack is the best form of defence; the Lecce manager recently stated that his team will not hold back against Juventus.

Juventus come into the match a controversial win over Fiorentina on Wednesday. The Bianconeri bounced back after a shock defeat to Reggina, ending their impressive unbeaten run. Against Fiorentina, Juventus were hardly spectacular but managed to get the job done. Capello has publicly expressed his anxiety that his players are growing tired. On Wednesday the winning goal arrived courtesy of the improving Ruben Olivera. The young Uruguayan was fielded in an unfamiliar role for the injured Emerson, impressing once again.

TEAM NEWS

Lecce:
    Zeman has almost a full squad to chose from. Only the young Ivory Coast striker Axel Konan is unavailable to the tactician. Bojinov will start against the Bianconeri after his impressive start to the season.

Juventus:
    Trezeguet and Zebina are still injured and will not take part. Del Piero will start after recovering from a training nock. Nedved is suspended for the match and will be replaced by Olivera. Emerson has recovered from an injury and should start on the bench.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Lecce:
    Juventus target Bojinov will be Lecce’s main threat. The young Bulgarian has been amongst the top goal scorers all season. Bojinov looks set to become one of the most important players in World football for years to come. The youngster has great technical ability and an eye for goal.

Juventus:
    Olivera will look to follow up on his impressive performance in midweek with another good game. Juve’s own young prodigy looks set to become an important player too, his impressive technical ability could be the key to unlocking Lecce.

PROBABLE STARTING XIs

Lecce (4-3-3):
    Sicignano - Cassetti, Diamoutene, Stovini, Rullo - Giacomazzi, Ledesma, Dalla Bona - Bojinov, Bjelanovic, Pinardi

Juventus (4-4-2):
    Buffon - Birindelli, Thuram, F.Cannavaro, Pessotto - Camoranesi, Blasi, Olivera, Zambrotta - Del Piero, Ibrahimovic.

PREDICTION

Juventus should easily cope with Siena at the follow on from their win over Fiorentina with a win against Lecce.

Lecce 0-2 Juventus

observer

Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

yes and a very beautiful one!!! :D

but i don't think milan is smg more.....or is it??:confused:

of course Milan can be smg more ;)
    my little Milan just score a hat-trick
    and help his team won 3-2 :strong:
    (it's off-topic, but I am just so happy :extatic: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)