[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (54 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Indeed it wasn't an exciting match to watch especially for a neutral, but I'd take a boring 1-0 win over an entertaining defeat (Reggina) any day of the week. What makes the win even sweeter is Inter and Milan's results (both drew their matches) and thus widening the gap over them.

Del Piero could've scored a wonder goal but it wasn't to be as Lupatelli was well placed to save the ball. It was important that we accumulate as much points as possible during this period as I fear we will struggle with tiredeness and fatigue during the later stages of the season as Capello refuses to rotate the squad apart from Alex, Zlatan and Zalayeta.

However he will be forced to rest both Nedved and Camoranesi for next weekend's difficult away match against Lecce as both received yellow cards and should be suspended. Whereas Emerson seems to be injured.

Milan showed that they struggle without the inspiration of Sheva, whereas Mancini's Inter are in love with draws.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #706
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Fahad, are you sure Camoranesi's suspended?
    Camo gets 3 yellows in Serie A whle 2 in CL.

So I think Camo is only suspended in CL and should be able to play in the game against Lecce.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    those 2 wins lead we have with milan,is simply great!!!!

but we have to push more and score more...

what if someone scores 1 goal,or even 2 like reggina?

we are dead.
    we have to fight for goals more

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #708
    The defenders have to do a good job in marking the players and prevent them from scoring.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    The defenders have to do a good job in marking the players and prevent them from scoring.
    that is right, but our Defence has lack of concentration in the injuiry time, yesterday, and it was the same agains bayern last week..

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #710
    U can't blame them, almost everybody is tired and hope the game ends quickly, regardless of goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or striker.

I hope that they can improve on that.

Sep 14, 2003
    Camo was lucky not to be booked, did you see that hack in the 2nd half? Maybe he didn't fancy the trip down to Lecce - too bad, he's going :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Camo was lucky not to be booked, did you see that hack in the 2nd half? Maybe he didn't fancy the trip down to Lecce - too bad, he's going :D
    indeed that was a really terrible tackle, unnecessary too

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
    I read the report from soccernet and thought Nedved did quite well providing the corner....

how did that stupid gazzeta gave him a 5.5 :(
    well it was only a corner. Nedved played very bad yesterday.. 5.5 is ok .. he needs a break...:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I read the report from soccernet and thought Nedved did quite well providing the corner....

how did that stupid gazzeta gave him a 5.5 :(
    He was pretty invisible the whole match; I don't think taking that corner makes the difference between a good match and an average one

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    If he did not take that corner,would Olivera scored that goal??
    no, Olivera wouldn't have scored the goal, but that doesn't mean Nedved's rating should be upped just for taking that corner.
    am I ''helping'' Nedved too much??
    yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)