[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (54 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

that was Zambrotta btw ;)

Sad to say, Nedved sucked today

:wth: didn't you not know about the Bayern match too?

It could have been messy had Ujfalusi and Portillo converted their chances :scary: we looked very uninspired in attack and were lucky to get the single goal.

Everyone else has said all there is to say, but I must add my comment on Camoranesi in particular. He had a typical Camo game, being very involved in the match and seeing a lot of the ball, but also losing it every second time he got it. Camo really needs to learn how to pass and cross the ball. Very frustrating to watch :irritate:
but somehow camo seem to rake up a good amount of assist considering all the criticism .... anyone know the exact number including last night?

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
First of all , its a very important win, even if its not pretty.

-everyone predicted that the team will have a tough match, and now that we won, U WANT IT TO be PRETTY?u should forget about it.
And "Vinny" i think that DP and Zlatan are better than b4, so thank God. Zala is one of the best subs in the world.

-Thank god we have gigi or we would have problems

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Micooli loves to dream. I heard that we played pretty crap. But it is wonderful to gain those 3 rounds.
If miccoli even dreams about chipping buffon or even dreams of beating juve ,

HE BETTER WAKE UP AND SAY HE IS SORRY!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This was the worst match by juve this seasson , no play , no offensive , nothing and i know that we will not score unless from a corner.
second we must thank luck and the referee , because any other referee easily would give a penalty and red card for thuram , but it seems luck want to compensate about the lack of luck in reginna game.
once again we won but in an ugly way
forza juve:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
How many times do we have to say this...

That wasn't a penalty man.....................
even if it was not , any referee like collina forexample would give it a penalty and red card:(

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
This was the worst match by juve this seasson , no play , no offensive , nothing and i know that we will not score unless from a corner.
second we must thank luck and the referee , because any other referee easily would give a penalty and red card for thuram , but it seems luck want to compensate about the lack of luck in reginna game.
once again we won but in an ugly way
forza juve:D

Wrong mon ami. A team that wants to challenge for, and win a title must be able to take something (all 3 points) from games like this. We won it, so it shows that we are genuine champions.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

even if it was not , any referee like collina forexample would give it a penalty and red card:(
you can't really say that... i mean just because we were robbed last week doesn't mean every other referee would make the (wrong) call and give us a penalty

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Today was another unbrilliant victory of a team that is still far from his best shape (thanks god that Milan,Inter and the others are worst) There is much work to be done, mainly in the coordination between midfield and forwards in 3/4 field. But it strikes me how Capello has created a deep link between defenders and midfields giving us so much dominance at 1/4 field, the major reason why we are at the top of the table.

Some of our key players (nedved, zambrotta, Del Piero) are not at their top and also Zlatan, besides the incredible potential he shows, still needs to adapt more to serie A. I disagree with most in here about Camoranesi : its true that he miss some passes and crossballs, but some of them are are goal passes,(as the long pass he gave for Del Piero volley) and also is keen in defensive mode; his movility and dribbling creates problems for defenders and almost always is related to the goal-plays (like today).
Until now, Capello has showed an incredible eye and timing for making sustitutions....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Thx for the match reports xziz. And I heard that Milan played with only 1 striker last night.
I caught the match. They did play most of the match with only Crespo (with Ancelotti, I'm sure, scoring big points with Berlusconi for that), who seems a bit lost out there since returning to Serie A. They later added Tomasson, but in the end it didn't matter. They just don't seem to have an offensive threat without Sheva, and it was Dida who kept them from losing all the points in that match.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i only watched 30 min of the game today but i thought zlatan did quite a good job of keeping the ball and laying it off.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
it seems that Milan can't win a match without Sheva playing the full 90 minutes. We took the great opportunity of extending our lead with Shevchenko out, great job boys :cool:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
it seems that Milan can't win a match without Sheva playing the full 90 minutes. We took the great opportunity of extending our lead with Shevchenko out, great job boys :cool:
Of course the rosseneri can't play without Sheva. Haven't you noticed that over the years?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yes, but at least before they've had goals from the likes of Kaka, Seedorf and Pirlo. Now it's getting serious for them 0-0 against Brescia? :yuck:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
it is unfair to say that camoranesi did not play well, the hole team did not play good yesterday.. Camo tried it, even if not succsesfully.. I did not see any cross from the others.......

gray

Apr 22, 2003
As I said, Camo was always involved in the match and got the ball alot, but it's still frustrating to see him try to dribble and lose the ball.... then try a simple pass and lose the ball.... then try to cross and not do a very good job of it

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
What's the point of being very hard working but not effective??

I got so annoyed these days watching Camo plays......

yeah I admire his motivation, his mobility and stuff but keep losing the ball to our opponents??......:sigh:

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #700
    yes, but at least before they've had goals from the likes of Kaka, Seedorf and Pirlo. Now it's getting serious for them 0-0 against Brescia? :yuck:
    I can't see y Tomasson and Crespo can't preform when Sheva is absent. This is the perfect oppotunity for both of them to perform, yet they look kinda lost. And I can't see y Milan only played with 1 striker throughout the game. I was anticipating for the Tomasson-Crespo partnership again and yet Tomasson is benched. Looks like both of them gotta work real hard.

Anyway thx swag, I will watch this game soon. Cya guys.

OMG I seemed to care only the Milan match? Nah can't blame me, blame the TV schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)