[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (55 Viewers)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Really great!! Milan and Inter draw, Roma lost 0:3 and we won 1:0...

But today we had really luck. It wasn't the best game of us and Fiorentina deserved a victory as we did... But WE WIN!!!! And that's what's important!!

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Roma is 15 points behind after 11 days
Inter is 13 points behind
Milan is 6 points behind

earthlings, this feel just right

:cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

we shouldnt really bag who knows wat he can do in the next match agisnt juve but i guess its a relief he didnt score God forbid what the headlines the next day would say
who cares?

we won this one,we'll win the other one too!

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
F*****ing Mazzocchi Romanista di merda is now commenting on RAI DUE domenica sportiva the results.

The F***ing guy starts saying that juve beats Fiorentina with much effort, and goes fast when he comes to talk about Roma loss.

I am going to have fun to see how this man tries to avoid the topic tonight

:devil:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
1-0

Not so good game in the first half. But the second half was great starting from 60th minute. Buffon made some great saves and he definitely saved our asses tonight. I am happy for Olivera as he came in as a sub and scored the only goal of the game, that goal being his first goal for Juventus.
I almost had an heart attack when Portillo almost scored.

Anyways, my ratings :

Buffon 8 - He was great. He made som great saves on Miccoli's FKs, and made the final save that gave us three points.

Cannavaro 7 - Didn't have much to do before our goal. Him and Thuram covered Miccoli very well as his only threats came from the FKs.

Thuram 7 - Same as Cannavaro.

Pessotto 6 - Did reasonably well.

Zambrotta 7.5 - Had some great runs and some good crosses. Also covered Fiorentina's right side very well.

Emerson 7 - He was the best player on the pitch until he got substituted. He won every battle in the midfield. He seemed a little bit injured when substituted though.

Blasi 7 - He tried very hard, and had some good passes too. Coverd the CM well with Emerson.

Nedved 6 - Not a good performance by Nedved.

Camoranesi 6 - He just keeps the ball too much. Still, had a two good crosses on the second half. He ran a lot too.

Zlatan 6.5 - Had some good dribbles but overall did nothing.

Del Piero 6 - Had a great volley though. Appart from that, he did nothing.

Substitutes :

Olivera 7 - This guy will have a bright future. When he came in, he tried very hard and scored the decisive goal. Congrats to him.

Zalayeta 5.5 - He did nothing special.

CAPELLO 8 - Once again he proved what a great manager he is.

Sep 14, 2003
Capello spoke before the match about it being just another game, I think some of the players took that a little too literally - that's my one complaint tonight.

Aug 26, 2003
Serie A Wrap: Winning Juve Smiles As Both Milan And Inter Draw
11/10/2004 10:25:00 PM
Juventus are now six points clear at the top of Serie A thanks to a 1-0 win over Fiorentina while Milan could not go further than 0-0 against Brescia. Inter yet again drew in front of their own crowd while both Roman sides were on the losing end.
Juventus increased their lead at the top to 6 points over closest rivals Milan thanks to a 1-0 goal over rivals Fiorentina who were coming from 3 consecutive positive results. The bianconeri’s winning goal was scored by young Uruguay talent Ruben Olivera in the 72nd minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)