[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (62 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
A rather blunt performance from Juve, Fiorentina seem content to sit back and play on the counter.

Apart from Del Piero's wonderful volley that was well saved and Zlatan's header from the corner, we haven't threatened much.

I think it will take something special or some good luck for us to score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
WTF intreseert mij roma

WTF do i care about roma they are not gowing to win the scudetto

i am only glad when juve wins and milan and inter doesent win

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
A rather blunt performance from Juve, Fiorentina seem content to sit back and play on the counter.

Apart from Del Piero's wonderful volley that was well saved and Zlatan's header from the corner, we haven't threatened much.

I think it will take something special or some good luck for us to score.
yeap.. apart fomr that dp volley...we has been very calm.

The same goes for firoentine.

About Miccoli..... he doesnt get a ball to play. Fiore is playing full defensive.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think that apart from the wonderfull volley(our only real chance)...dp has done nothing... only mistakes. But zlatan is far from impressive too,failing that header.

I would give some time to both in the second half anyways, they can do much more.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
JUVE WILL KICK FIORENTINA'S ASS IN THE SECONDO TEMPO YOU WILL SEE COME ON JUVE FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PEACE

2pac is JUVENTINO

Smile for me now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Free kick for fiore.....dangerous shot by miccoli,,,goes wide bloked by ibra,,,corner..

buffon rejects it...corner again....

nedved clears the ball...
maresca seems injured...he jumped to reach the ball....choked with camo.... he seems ok now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)